• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

NHK World to air documentary on X and Y: Imagine-Nation to go behind the scenes of ga

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
NHK World to air documentary on X and Y: Imagine-Nation to go behind the scenes of games' ...

The next edition of NHK World's pop culture series Imagine-Nation will focus on Pokémon X and Y.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: NHK World to air documentary on X and Y: Imagine-Nation to go behind the scenes o

Super-excited for this... :spin: Nice find! My PBS affiliate has MHz Worldview streaming on one of the sub-channels, so I'm somewhat familiar with NHK World. Never thought that I would see them linked to the Pokémon series (or mentioned on Bulbanews, even) anytime soon, though. XD I guess it was only a matter of time!

Originally, I was stoked because I thought I would be able to catch this episode actually airing on TV, but apparently Imagine-Nation isn't shown at all on the MHz feed, which is kind of a bummer. :( But since NHK World TV has an online stream, I'm hoping that I can watch it there. :D Would've loved for the episode to be 1 hour; didn't know that Imagine-Nation was a 30-minute show (and my interest in Imagine-Nation is increased now that I know they cover Japanese pop culture media like videogames and anime! And here I thought it was just some show with a punny name...!). In any case, I'm hoping some all-new tidbits are revealed aside from what's been unveiled in CoroCoro magazine, Iwata Asks interviews, etc. regarding the development process.

Additionally, I think it would be beneficial to add to the Bulbanews article that the Imagine-Nation episode in question that's focusing on Pokemon X and Y is apparently re-airing at certain times throughout the day. Aside from 11:30 AM EDT, it's also airing at 3:30 PM EDT, 7:30 PM EDT, and 11:30 PM EDT, so viewers worldwide can also catch those reruns on NHK World TV's online stream.

EDIT: After some hunting, I've managed to find the link for accessing the NHK World TV Online stream. It would be great if the link could be included in the article as well to make it easier to find for readers. :)

Last edited:
Re: NHK World to air documentary on X and Y: Imagine-Nation to go behind the scenes o

EDIT: After some hunting, I've managed to find the link for accessing the NHK World TV Online stream. It would be great if the link could be included in the article as well to make it easier to find for readers. :)
Nice find! I'll add that to the article.

I've seen a few editions of Imagine-Nation in the past. I wouldn't expect anything too indepth, but it's a fun show and there should be some interesting stuff in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom