• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY016: Dedenne is Pichu, Pichu is Dedenne...!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kool-aid man

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
It at the 0:29 mark of the video.

[video=youtube;SeAFofoNehM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeAFofoNehM[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: XY??: Pichu

Whoa, didn't expect Dedenne to evolve this early.

i swear if this thing has a notch-ear i'm gonna

I'm assuming this episode revolves around Pichu and Dedenne accidentally switching places.

So I'm assuming Dedenne is with someone else.

D'aw, I really hope Bonnie forces Clemont to catch Pichu. It fits her, and it seems to like Pika. And the drama it could cause with Dedenne.

Serena has to catch Pichu! And it shall be jealous of Dedenne.

Last edited:

No, Bonnie doesn't need *another* electric rodent.

The filler seems like like the typical mix-up episode and they have to find Pichu's original owner in the ~big city~. Or forest...wherever they are.

I could see Bonnie grow attached to it and eventually have to give it back to its owner, ala Iris with Deino. Bonnie's mature for her age, so I think she'd bounce back.

Maybe Bonnie had something that had a sweet smell or something in her bag while Dedenne was outside of it, and Pichu went inside for it. I think this probably a wild Pichu that really likes being inside bags or something. There's probably going to be quite a lot of bonding between Pikachu, Dedenne, and Pichu in this episode. Unless of course Dedenne is missing for a significant portion of the episode.

Totally agree with you. It has to be part of the main cast. After all, it fits Serena.
I was thinkig for her as a main Pokemon a Clefable as it initially was intended to be the official mascot, but Pichu must be in her team. I can agree with that.
I think Bonnie will ask to Serena, Ash or Clemont to keep it so, there may be a chance for Pichu.

Totally agree with you. It has to be part of the main cast. After all, it fits Serena.
I was thinkig for her as a main Pokemon a Clefable as it initially was intended to be the official mascot, but Pichu must be in her team. I can agree with that.
I think Bonnie will ask to Serena, Ash or Clemont to keep it so, there may be a chance for Pichu.

... Wait. Clefairy's a fairy type now. Giving it to someone on the main cast would actually be a great idea for showing off that type. That, and I don't really think someone else having something from the Pikachu line while traveling with Ash feels right. I expect Pichu won't hang around past this episode.

Until we have more substantial evidence that Bonnie will be keeping this Pichu, speculation about it really belongs in the Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread.

Speculation about anyone in the main cast getting a Clefairy (or any other pokemon not related to the episode) definitely doesn't belong in this thread. :p

it will be great bonnie grows attached to it

Too bad the video was removed. Coudnt see it.

Last edited:

Episode doesn't seem too interesting on the surface. I'm actually hoping Eureka doesn't get too attached to this Pichu as I'd rather see development in her relationship with Dedenne. I know she'll be concerned about it missing but I'd rather that was focused on.

Pichu?? That thing is going to Serena :D

In all seriousness, I haven't seen a Pokemon episode involving two pokemon switching places, quite interesting to watch when it airs...

Just as long as this doesn't help Pichu get back in Smash Bros...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom