• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Chuang Yi going out of business: Manga publisher known for several Pokémon titles now

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Chuang Yi going out of business: Manga publisher known for several Pokémon titles now in ...

It has been reported that Chuang Yi, the manga publisher based in Singapore, is ending their manga business and has gone into voluntary liquidation.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Chuang Yi going out of business: Manga publisher known for several Pokémon titles

RIP Chuang Yi (1990-2014)

Re: Chuang Yi going out of business: Manga publisher known for several Pokémon titles

The end of an era.
Great. Now we're stuck with VIZ...

[video=youtube;bq54jb_5WCI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq54jb_5WCI[/video]
Rest in peace Chuang Yi. You will be missed.

Well, there goes my hopes of getting anything much that isn't Adventures in English. Time to scour eBay for whatever's left before the prices inflate... :/

Well, it's been fun while it lasted.

Hi all,

Sorry it's been a long while since I've hovered around the forums but knowing that CY has died and all, I'm still able to get you pokemon adventures books as I'm based in Singapore. please contact me via email. [email protected] for arrangements.

Cheers,
Grimsg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom