• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Four winners announced in Sendai Tournament: Sendai Tournament winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Four winners announced in Sendai Tournament: Sendai Tournament winners

Finalists of the Sendai Tournament announced

Read more on Bulbanews

Why are you reporting news you don't understand?

Yeah, it took me a while to figure out that this article was talking about the Ryuu-Oh Tournament that's been going on since January. Referring to it as the "Sendai Tournament" is quite misleading, for starters, as was the "Shogi corner" part.

It probably also doesn't help that this, as far as I know, the first and only time this tournament's ever been reported about on Bulbanews. Seems kind of odd to start now.

Not to shamelessly plug my own site or anything, but I would suggest people who are interested in figuring out what this article's about read my write-up on the tournament here.

Why are you reporting news you don't understand?

I was going by with the translations Bluesun gave me and G50. Besides, that was the first and only article I wrote so far so it's a little too early to determine that I have been reporting news I don't understand.

Yeah, it took me a while to figure out that this article was talking about the Ryuu-Oh Tournament that's been going on since January. Referring to it as the "Sendai Tournament" is quite misleading, for starters, as was the "Shogi corner" part.

It probably also doesn't help that this, as far as I know, the first and only time this tournament's ever been reported about on Bulbanews. Seems kind of odd to start now.

Not to shamelessly plug my own site or anything, but I would suggest people who are interested in figuring out what this article's about read my write-up on the tournament here.

I couldn't plagiarize the whole article so I had to leave certain things out. Otherwise, it would have been deleted right away. As I mentioned above, I was going by the translations Bluesun gave me and G50. I do appreciate some of the pointers you gave me.

I was going by with the translations Bluesun gave me and G50. Besides, that was the first and only article I wrote so far so it's a little too early to determine that I have been reporting news I don't understand.

What are you even talking about? Not only is this article a completely incomprehensible mess, the way you refer to things makes it insultingly clear you have no idea what the hell you're even writing about. Why are you even writing about this subject in the first place? Reading this nonsense just made me feel embarrassed for the entire site.

I couldn't plagiarize the whole article so I had to leave certain things out. Otherwise, it would have been deleted right away.

I have no words.

(also, not speaking for Bluesun, but if I was him, I'd feel personally insulted for having my name attached to this garbage with the implication that this nonsense was how I understood the original Japanese report the article sources)

Last edited:
Ryu-oh Qualifiers come to a close: Winners of the Sendai Ryu-oh qualifier announced

Ryu-oh Qualifiers come to a close: Winners of the Sendai Ryu-oh qualifier announced

The preliminary rounds of the Battle to be the Ryu-oh Tournament to a close on March 9th, 2014. The top two players who were able to get into the finals of the game tournament have not entered an official Pokémon tournament along with many of the other players at Sendai.

Read more on Bulbanews

So why ARE you translating a report from the 7th qualification round of a tournament which existence you've never even mentioned before, again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom