• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

D/P on pokemon.com!

They're using Futaba town?

And okay, using Beta shots...weird...

EDIT: Nevermind, "all names are tenative".

Wonder if that has anything to do with thing with the Manaphy egg for Ranger.

Today is the day for the information about the egg, but they haven't put up anything yet on the site.

So is this the first announcement of "Spring 2007"? I'm not sure if they may have said that before officially somewhere. o.o

Wonder if that has anything to do with thing with the Manaphy egg for Ranger.

Today is the day for the information about the egg, but they haven't put up anything yet on the site.

Apparently they revealed the movie title...

Why do all those images look so grainy and crappy? Way to not look professional, pokemon.com.

For one, they are beta shots.

Two, it's a DS game. Alot harder to take good pics.

DS game nothing, the sugimori graphics used of Hikari and Koki look like bad .jpgs and those don't come from the game itself. >=P

Oh, I thought you meant the pics.

Yeah, they ARE bad. I wonder if the fact I'm using Opera (which messes up pics) sometimes) is causing it, what webrowser do you use?

I wonder if the fact I'm using Opera (which messes up pics) sometimes) is causing it, what webrowser do you use?
It's flash, the whole pokemon.com site is only flash, so the browser has no influence on how the images look.

Also, what do you mean by "mess up"? In terms of jpeg compression? If so, that would rather be your ISP or network having a proxy that further compresses images to make them load faster for you.

I bet we'll soon get to learn what Hikari's English name will be.

Of course, as well as several Pokemon, like the starters and the Pokemon in movie nine.

Why do I get the feeling that this wasn't meant to go up at this point in time?

In any event though, it's nice to see some kind of official info on the English version of D/P, but geez, you think they could do better.

Hmmm...you know, it's like almost exactly the stuff the first CoroCoro with DP had....

Why do I get the feeling that this wasn't meant to go up at this point in time?
That's probably because the same thing happened when Ruby/Sapphire came out. XD

They released the info too soon, for some reason. ^^

Anyway, I'm glad that they finally released some information about D/P. I was wondering when the games would be coming out in the U.S., and spring doesn't sound too far away.

I hope they will be released early next year, in like Feb. or March. That way I won't have to wait too long to play the games, and start battling with people online. :)

EDIT: Wow, that sounds really cool, nYoo! I wish I had that issue of Nintendo Power! O.O

Now I want to go to a store and see if I can find the latest issue anywhere. XD

I'm thinking that's the February issue. If that's the case, some people have got their magazines really early. See, my issues don't usually show up until late in the month. I should be getting mine soon enough.

Maybe next week we'll know for sure.

NP Scan[from The Thrashmeister
Peepin' ]

scan0001.jpg

Yeah my NP usually comes around the 25th, but in december it normally comes a bit before the holiday. The thing is my issue from last month never came so I don't know if my mom just lost it, cause I know that ehenver my subscriptions ever run out they're in December or January.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom