• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Honor Among Thieves mafia: Game over - Mafia Victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GastlyGibus

World's worst critic
Reaction score
Prologue:

A cloud of sand kicked up along the highway, a large, windowless black van driving down at high speeds. Further down the road lay a large abandoned warehouse; the van’s destination. The vehicle pulled in towards the warehouse, coming to a complete stop as several men and women in suits departed, unloading various pieces of cargo from the back: their latest grab.

The thieves hauled their latest prizes into the warehouse, the black van driving off into the distance. The inside the structure contained several shelves lined with empty boxes and decaying materials. The warehouse has been abandoned long ago, making it the perfect place to hide.

“Why are we standing around just waiting for the cops?” one of the men asked, visibly and audibly nervous.

“Calm yourself, boy,” one of the women responded, looking at her anxious partner with irritation. “If the cops knew where we were they’d be here already.”

“She is correct,” an older gentlemen, presumably the leader, spoke up. “We are here to lie low for a time while our contacts make the necessary arrangements for our departure.”

“So we’re just going to wait here while they try to get us out?” the anxious man spoke up again. “You can’t be serious!”

“Well, that is one reason for us staying here,” the elder replied. “The other reason is…”

He trailed off, snapping his fingers once. The instant he did, one of the thieves slammed the door shut and locked it, sealing the exit and preventing anyone from leaving.

“We have something to discuss.”

Honor Among Thieves
A mafia game by GastlyGibus

Story:
A band of expert thieves has just completed their biggest heist yet, stealing millions of dollars worth of priceless paintings and art. Having made off with their loot, they now wait in an abandoned warehouse, far away from any cities or towns. They wait for their contacts to secure safe passage out of the country, where they will sell their stolen goods and be set for life.

However, they aren’t out of the clear yet. Unbeknownst to them, hiding among their numbers, undercover FBI agents have been planted in their group. These agents have been biding their time, waiting for the right moment to strike and arrest both the thieves and their lucrative inner circle in the black market.

But now, the tables have turned. The thieves are aware that they have been infiltrated, and are determined to root out the spies and complete their plans. Will the thieves make off with their ill-gotten loot? Or will the FBI stop them before they have the chance?

Welcome to the Honor Among Thieves mafia.

While Disney Mafia 2 is still in the works, I figured I could host a nice small game both to keep people occupied while they wait and to test some things out.

Basic Information:​

- Standard mafia game with two factions: the Thieves (Town) and the Undercover (Mafia).
- 14 player game.
- Day Phases will last 48 hours. A vote tally will be given 24 hours into the current day phase.
- Night Phases will last 24 hours.
- Updates will occur between 11:00-11:50 PM, EST.

Rules:

- Be courteous and respectful to your fellow players. I understand things can get heated and tensions can rise, but please try to remain civil in your debates. No bullying/harassment of any kind, or you will be mod-killed.

- Speaking of which, I am the Host and Moderator. My word goes.

- Please Bold your votes. Voting is handled like this:
VOTE: [Player]
UNVOTE: [Player]

- Please announce any username changes, if any, that you make during the game. Example:
Old Username: Monkeydude
New Username: Monkeydude44

- Name-claiming and mass-claiming are not allowed. Role-claiming is acceptable.

- Do not share the role PMs that I send to you.

- Screenshots are a no-go.

- Please include me in any Private-messages, Quicktopic threads, or Skype conversations you create. Any other outside forms of communication are not allowed. My Skype username is dualblade01

- Activity is a must. If you are inactive in the main thread for an entire day-phase, you will be given a warning. If you are inactive for two straight day phases, you will be subbed-out/mod-killed. Activity in the mafia thread does not count.

- If you have read and agree to these rules, include your favorite color when signing up. :D

- Most importantly, remember to have fun. :p

Game over! Mafia victory!​

Player Roster:

1. @Farfetchd the Vigilante - Lover, killed night one: 10/04/14
2. @Lysandre - Mafia 3x Roleblocker.
3. @BMGF Anime Master - Vigilante, lynched day two: 12/04/14
4. @Marius - Mafia 3x Rolecheck
5. @HumanDawn - Mafia Godfather
6. @Mega Bluestoise - Cop, killed day four: 16/04/14
7. @Zeems - Miller, killed day four: 16/04/14
8. @Momoka - Lover, killed night one: 10/04/14
9. @Yato - Killed night one: 10/04/14
10. @Pariah - Vengeful, lynched day three: 14/04/14
11. @Markos - Double Voter, lynched day one: 09/04/14
12. @Flaze - Jailer, killed day four: 16/04/14
13. @The_Pikachu - Killed day three: 14/04/14
14. @בן פורת - Killed night three: 15/04/14

Substitutes (Still accepting sign-ups for substitutions):

1. @superbobbobbob3
2. @Yato

If for any reason there will be a delay in updating the phase, the currently active phase will be extended and you will be notified in advance

Last edited:
Re: Honor Among Thieves mafia: Accepting Sign-ups!

I'm in! My favorite color is... black? Or purple I guess.

I'm in. My favorite color in aqua blue or black.

In! Favorite color is green

Yellow. It's the colour of the sun, and my arcana is that of the sun.

I'm in. I'll pick red.

My favorite color is #6400FF.

I'd like in please. ^_^

Old username- Peaceful Giraffe
New username- Marius

Me

I would like to participate. This is a top notch concept, the town aren't actually the good guys. My favourite colour is blue, especially the darker shades.

In please? Also, purple.

I'm in~ I don't really have a favorite color, but I guess I'll go with crimson
...Nearly missed this...

Re: Honor Among Thieves mafia: Accepting subs!

Aaaand that's all the spots filled. Awesome!

I'm finishing up the role PM's now, but I may not be able to get this started tonight. Tomorrow we'll kick things off. If you still want to sign up as a sub, you're more than free to do so!

Re: Honor Among Thieves mafia: Accepting subs!

Boku confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom