• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Diancie event distribution announced for Japan: Will be available from July 19 until

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Diancie event distribution announced for Japan: Will be available from July 19 until Sept. 30

The May 2014 issue of CoroCoro has unveiled the Diancie event distribution for Japan. It will be distributed in theaters from July 19 until Sept. 30.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Diancie event distribution announced for Japan: Will be available from July 19 un

Revamp: The distribution in the movie is Diancie as expected. The "rare" part is that they are anouncing it in April when almost every time they announce it for May. I wonder hwy it is.

There are another scan related to it (also from CoroCoro Comics) that shows Ash and the main startswitht he volved starters. In this movie, they aren't even given importance to his opinions.

Re: Diancie event distribution announced for Japan: Will be available from July 19 un

No Rock or Fairy Gem. Of course they had to give us the only Gem we already have access to...

Shame they didn't think to distribute a different gem other than the Normal one, as Rocky said above. I wonder if we'll find out when we get access to the event in a few days time with a site update, as Diancie was revealed for us same time as the Japanese.

I hope there will be a WiFi distribution worldwide.
Disappointed that the event isn't a key item to go catch it myself.

Well this is disappointing, yet again, Nintendo/Game Freak/Pokemon Co (delete as applicable) have wasted such potential here.

I love events where you are given an item and told to go catch the legendary yourself, rather than just get it handed to you. They did this beautifully in Sinnoh (even if Azure Flute was never released) and again in BW with Victini and the Liberty Pass.

It just doesn't fit into my Game/headcannon that suddenly a supposedly amazing mythical Pokemon is just handed to you by some random Fed Ex courier with no explanation.

I hope we get Diancie at the same time as Japan. I don't want to wait until the end of the year just to get it. Yeah, I don't really have anything else to say.

Out of all the items they could have picked, it's a Normal Gem. And to top it all off, they taught it Return. I mean, I wouldn't be offended if they gave it a Pokeball. Hopefully the future Attractions on the site might give out different and unobtainable items...

But why do they have to troll us like this?

Also, we might be lucky and get a different Dianche. Although, who knows if they'll even release it overseas. Look at the list of all the Event Pokemon over the years that's distributed in Japan and to an extant, Korea.

But hey, at least Dianche's legal, right?

Masuda probably still hasn't forgiven us naughty westerners for leaking the games early spoiling his international release. I'd fully expect this one to pass over us. Or they'll hand it to some shop to distribute 100s of miles away from where I live.

There is more to the UK than London.
Still could be worse, could be like the US where the nearest distribution event requires travel via aeroplane and a long coach ride before doing the rest of the journey on foot.

I hope we get some events soon! I wouldn't mind adding this pokemon to my game and testing it out!

Masuda probably still hasn't forgiven us naughty westerners for leaking the games early spoiling his international release. I'd fully expect this one to pass over us. Or they'll hand it to some shop to distribute 100s of miles away from where I live.

Still could be worse, could be like the US where the nearest distribution event requires travel via aeroplane and a long coach ride before doing the rest of the journey on foot.

It was some Itallian dude who leaked the XY stuff, not an American or Brit or something. We shouldn't be getting punished for that.

It was some Itallian dude who leaked the XY stuff, not an American or Brit or something. We shouldn't be getting punished for that.

Actually it was loads of people. and if you hadn't noticed italy is considered a part of the western world

Just saying, the longest I've (as an American) ever had to travel to get a distribution was to the nearest Toys R Us or Gamestop. Otherwise, they're usually flown in through the Wi-Fi, and I don't even need to get up to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom