• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DP017 Title

Is it me, or does that indicate that we're going to be spending three episodes at the first Gym? o.o

This seems to more indicate an ep about the fossil pokemon.

Yeah this title makes it seem like they're still at the gym. Unless there's like a research place in this town that brings fossils back. It could also be them going into the underground and running into old pokemon, cause isn't this guy a miner.

Oh so maybe this will be at the gym. I don't know what it could mean, maybe I'm right about Team Galxy being Gym leaders and this being a three part episode with Ash and the gang helping the Pokemon.

I think were going to be introduced to the underground world of sinnoh, cause i really don't see Ash losing not only again but to the first gym leader as well, for the record Hyota greets you in the games when you make it to the underground for the first time so maybe he's just taking Ash and co down their to experiance it, and since you can find fossils in abundance down there it would make sense with the anicient thing

Don't forget their is a Mine in Kurogane, so maybe an episode in their will happen.

Maybe Ash loses his first match, wouldn't surprise me, Ash has been on a horrible losing streak ever since he entered Shinou.

Or maybe they mix up his team, and give him Torideps as well?

The first episode of Ash's battle may be Zugaidosu vs Pikachu, but that is only the first match?

OR

Shinji steals some ancient pokemon and she unleashs them to the city of Hyota's. Ash has to stop him then it is revealed that Shinji is evil and from Team Galaxy.

As I mentioned before, even know it looks like Dia and Paru will be in the movie, don't forget they go after the three Psy's in the game also, meaning they still could be in the show.

AND, that the Third Game will possibly have them going after someone like Guillotina, thus Galaxy can still be used in the Anime.

Why do I get this Team Galaxy vibe from that title?

I'm surprised a certain someone hasn't squealed over the idea of Gary being in this episode, since he's a professor and it has to do with ancient Pokemon. It probably won't happen, but its worth a shot.

I don't mean to be a killjoy, but I guess its better than getting your hopes up.

I can't help but wonder...since fossil Pokemon are apparently not nearly as rare in Shinou as in previous regions, and considering this title and the presence of Zugaidosu in a Gym, will we see the first fossil Pokemon to ever be added to a main character's team?

Maybe Ash loses his first match, wouldn't surprise me, Ash has been on a horrible losing streak ever since he entered Shinou.

Didn't he win against the guy with the Subomi?

I think a probable explanation for this title is either the kids going down into the underground areas, or Ash's battle from DP 16 carrys over to this episode. Hopefully he won't lose, since he's been having bad luck lately and needs a victory, and he spends some time in the upcoming episodes preparing for the battle.

I can't help but wonder...since fossil Pokemon are apparently not nearly as rare in Shinou as in previous regions, and considering this title and the presence of Zugaidosu in a Gym, will we see the first fossil Pokemon to ever be added to a main character's team?

If it does happen, I imagine it wouldn't be anytime soon. Ash and Hikari's pics in the opening are filled with the Pokes they have. Team Rocket's lineup is rather large as it is, (they have six Pokemon + Meowth between the two of them), and Brock has two Pokes already.

Jessie is the only character who really I could see getting a new Pokemon, and Tatetops, or Zugaidosu is unlikely.

Then again, I didn't expect Ash too get an evo this early, nor Brock. So, I wouldn't be too surprised.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom