• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New International Generation VI merchandise revealed: Products to be available starti

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New International Generation VI merchandise revealed: Products to be available starting May 25

A new collection of Generation VI Kalos themed merchandise will be released this May to International audiences. Available for purchase starting May 25, the selection of Backpacks, lunchboxes, pencils, and more items will feature the three starters Fennekin, Chespin, and Froakie, as well as Xerneas and Yveltal. It is currently not known which stores, if any, will be selling these items or if the items are only available for purchase online.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: New International Generation VI merchandise revealed: Products to be available st

I'll take that coin bank. :D

Re: New International Generation VI merchandise revealed: Products to be available st

I'm...honestly disappointed on the design(s). It's basically the same picture (and clip art) slapped on the various items.

Especially since Japan gets so much better stuff, and even has events that sell nice items. Have a few examples:
ころっとかわいい「Pokémon Petit(ポケモンプチ)」の新商品が登場! |ポケットモンスターオフィシャルサイト Pokemon Petit: Has a certain art style, the art on the different items differ.
ポケモンセンターに、新しい「ポケモン×和柄」グッズが登場! |ポケットモンスターオフィシャルサイト Pokemon x Wagara (Japanese design): granted this is expensive high-quality designer stuff, but again, both sets have it's own distinctive art style. This is focused on adults as well, so it might be a bad comparison.
『ポケットモンスター X・Y』の登場人物のグッズが、発売決定! 大人気「プラターヌ博士」の撮影スポットも出現! |ポケットモンスターオフィシャルサイト This is probably the closest set to this set of international merch. Mostly official art slapped on different items. I feel like Calem, Serena and Scyamore are edited from their official art to a new pose.
ニャスパーが、ポフレを持って消えちゃった!? 「ニャスパーWANTED!!!」グッズ新発売! |ポケットモンスターオフィシャルサイト Espurr Wanted!: Distinct art to make this set stand out. No use of official art or clip art used!

I'm a bit disgruntled that Japan's merch has so much with nice art while everyone else gets the smaller piece of the pie. I really wish the international merch had as much thought as Japanese PC merch to it than this....

Looks like stuff Toys R Us would sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom