• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

First footage of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire shown: Pokémon GetTV and Youtube chann

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
First footage of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire shown: Pokémon GetTV and Youtube channel show ...

Footage of legendary Pokémon Groudon and Kyogre from the forthcoming Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire were shown today, the first actual footage of the games to be officially revealed.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: First footage of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire shown: Pokémon GetTV and Youtube c

Not going to lie, I was a little disappointed.

Re: First footage of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire shown: Pokémon GetTV and Youtube c

I have to agree. If you didn't tell anyone that this was ORAS footage, they'd probably think it was XY footage.

I have to agree. If you didn't tell anyone that this was ORAS footage, they'd probably think it was XY footage.

You think people would think footage of Groudon/Kyogre rising from the sea floor and creating an intense drought or a heavy rainstorm would be from XY? Even without a previous ORAS announcement, people would jump to the idea of RSEmakes.

I honestly don't know what people were expecting (or what people expect from Coro coro). If there's anything to be disappointed about, its how much more impressive Groudon's ability looks--the entire sky turns orange. Kyogre's rain storm doesn't even fill the whole sky (you can still see some blue) and the amount of rain isn't even that much for a "torrential downfall". You alright there Kyogre?

You think people would think footage of Groudon/Kyogre rising from the sea floor and creating an intense drought or a heavy rainstorm would be from XY? Even without a previous ORAS announcement, people would jump to the idea of RSEmakes.

I can't speak for anyone, except for myself.

Groudon and Kyogre confirmed.

I can't speak for anyone, except for myself.

If you didn't tell anyone that this was ORAS footage, they'd probably think it was XY footage.

???

Not what it sounds like you're doing.

If you didn't tell anyone that this was ORAS footage, they'd probably think it was XY footage.

???

Not what it sounds like you're doing.

You're right.

I am disappointed with this video, and it just looked like something from XY. However, I shouldn't have worded it, where I was also implying that I was speaking for everyone else.

Last edited:

I had my doubts that Groudon and Kyogre weren't going to be in the game, thank god this confirms it. sarcasm

Last edited:

I was expecting something more... er, monstrous, but still pretty awesome to see that it looks like they're demanding the weather to change, rather than the ability simply activating.

Disappointed. Seriousy, you showed us pictures of Groudon and Kyogre? In HD? Wow! I totally couldn't just do that myself with my imagination!
You gypped us, Nintendo.

That Drought effect actually looks pretty creepy. Going to be worse still if this game has a day/night cycle.

I was very disappointed in the fact it was just Groudon and Kyogre, when I was expecting more, such as actual gameplay footage or a full-on trailer like when the first footage of X/Y was revealed. I remember actual gameplay being shown back when HG/SS was shown, so I was a bit disappointed with what happened here.

I'm not too disappointed. The games were just announced the other day and are still months away. I wasn't expecting a whole bunch of footage or info just yet anyways.

I actually really like how short and limited the trailer was.

Kind of suggests that at one point they are gonna reveal something that's gonna blow minds.

Of course, maybe not...

But yeah I don't understand what people expected, so soon after the first announcement. It's pointless comparing it to the XY reveal. That was a totally different dimension of fish.

Ugh..Just how disappointing we are as we seen in this video. No further or extended clips from this and no details about the Region to be set in this game whether is Hoenn or not.....

Ehh... I don't know what I was expecting. Maybe the video could've had sounds? Oh well, there's room for improvement.

This snippet is likely the scene when the mascots of their respective version, after being awoken, are outside of Sootopolis City and wrecking havoc on the region.

I have to remind you that there were 6 months before the release.

They aren't going to announce the game because it's too soon. Specially when the most important game events for news is happening next month and GameFreak will reserve big news for that.

Be quiet. This isn't apparently going to be like B2W2, games with were given details only 2 months before release. With means, calm down, specially in this first CoroCoro.

It doesn't look that much better than it did in Emerald.

Also everyone already owns Groudon and Kyogre, if not from RSE, then from HGSS or from that distribution they did last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom