• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Collapse [Mature] - ENDGAME (7/1/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beck

Soul Suckin' Jerk
Reaction score
sharkshocker, Momoka, and The Mafia have WON! Congratulations!

2lIqk5E.png

Welcome, everyone!

First, I would like to thank in advance all those who will be participating! This game has been long in development and I am excited to give it a try! Let’s hope for the best!

With this particular game of Mafia I have tried to create a bit of a twist, so this shouldn’t feel like your traditional game. I hope not, at least. I like to call it an “Out of Body Mafia Experience,” where you are given a character or role to play as, much like your typical game, but with many unique quirks, abilities, and physical features. These, to the player in the heat of the game mean nothing; they are merely there for plot development and character flavor. You know, because I don’t like a game without a story. That’s no fun. But, then, what do these quirks, abilities and features do? What do they mean? Within the story, which I hope to be expansive and in-depth, these attributes may be referenced. Each scene may depict a certain character involved in a certain way. Potentially to the point where a role can be revealed not necessarily by the role’s function, but by these flavor characteristics. Who knows what will happen?

To clarify: You need not play or act like the character you are portraying, as detailed in your Role PM. In each scene, however, your character may act a certain way, say a certain thing, or even mention a certain quirk, ability or feature he/she may have. In this case, be wary of what you share about yourself, and who you share it with. Because you never know who may want you dead…

With that, let’s begin!

I will be your GM! Or, as I like to call myself, The Narrator! But you can call me The Mayor. Mayor Beck, that is. Did you see that one coming? I wonder…

SWHzb4b.png

Now! What kind of story has no background? We need plot! We need setting! And most importantly, we need the characters… But that’s where you all come in. Yes. Anyway… Be sure to read the Rules (more than once, too, if possible). Everything can be found below, including the Rules, the Characters, the Summary, and the Table of Contents. Good luck!

Rules:
1. This is a game. Please keep the conversation civilized and respectful.

2. If you are replaced, do not, under any circumstances, disclose your role. Feel free to Private Message (do not post publicly) any information you found to your replacement.

3. You will all receive a smorgasbord of information in your Role PM. Keep it to yourself. Not because I ask you to, but because you don’t necessarily know what information is important to keep private. Further, DO NOT, for any reason, share your ID with anyone, for any reason. It is unique and should not be faked or shared. Please do not share a real (or fake) screenshot of your Role PM.

4. If you die, you are dead. Like your typical dead person, you may not speak. DO NOT DISCLOSE INFORMATION YOU FAILED TO RELAY BEFORE YOUR DEATH. This includes, but is not limited to: QuickTopics, VMs, and PMs. If I find out that you have been cheating then I will advocate for your removal from future games of Mafia. Please just consider others who are playing before cheating.

5. Communication outside of this thread is permitted, so long as it goes through me. If I find that logs are missing then I will Modkill. Pre-designated chats created by myself for pre-existing alliances are permitted.

6. This is a Closed Game. There is no Role List. Roles may be mentioned in Scenes, so pay attention to the plot, as well as context clues for information regarding roles in the game.

7. This game may have multiple winners; players, factions, and more. There is a difference between a player winning the game, and the game ending. Keep this in mind.

8. Day Phases will last 48 hours. Night Phases will last 24 hours. All Phase updates will occur at 8PM EST, SHARP, unless stated otherwise.
As the GM, I reserve the right to add a rule or change any of the rules listed above, as well as Modkill any player who breaks any of the rules listed above, regardless of role or player. In the case of an addendum to the rules, you will be notified beforehand.

Characters:
1.) @Forgotten;
2.) @lovandra;
3.) @HumanDawn;
4.) @Froakie;
5.) @Clusiana;
6.) @Shiny Ditto;
7.) @Soulmaster;
8.) @FinalArcadia;
9.) @Xolw;
10.) @Rabbit;
11.) @Elysion;
12.) @Mijzelffan;
13.) @Oswin;
14.) @CrackFox;
15.) @Zexy;
16.) @MarioMiner;
17.) @sharkshocker;
18.) @Synthesis;
19.) @GliscorMan;
20.) @Momoka;

Summary:
CrackFox was silenced on Night One.
GliscorMan was suffocated on Night One.
sharkshocker has WON on Night One.
lovandra was put down on Day Two.
Oswin was toasted on Night Two.
Shiny Ditto was gutted on Night Two.
Forgotten was silenced on Night Two.
Soulmaster was misunderstood on Day Three.

Table of Contents:

3165bgz.png

Last edited:
Re: Collapse - Exposition

It started eight years ago. The collision of two incredible forces that sparked the collapse, the uprising of the inevitable downfall. And within this book lies the events that unfolded...

But every good story is not merely told... No! Every great story is lived! Yes. That sounds more like it. And as such I need characters ready to experience it: every page, every paragraph, every line, every detail, every emotion! Down to the very last letter! So let me open my book... No, my story. Yes! My story, to all of you.

Help me tell my tale...

4fy5w8.png

Characters:

1.) Forgotten, silenced, Night Two.
2.) lovandra, put down, Day Two.
3.) HumanDawn
4.) Froakie
5.) Clusiana
6.) Shiny Ditto, gutted, Night Two.
7.) Soulmaster, misunderstood, Day Three.
8.) FinalArcadia
9.) Xolw GliscorMan
10.) Rabbit
11.) Elysion
12.) Mijzelffan
13.) Oswin, toasted, Night Two.
14.) CrackFox, silenced on Night One.
15.) Zexy
16.) MarioMiner
17.) sharkshocker, WON on Night One.
18.) Synthesis
19.) GliscorMan, suffocated, Night One.
20.) Momoka

Replacements:

1.) jokool
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

AUTHOR'S NOTE [IMPORTANT! READ ME!] - I have spent weeks preparing this game, and as such, I would like to let you know that by signing this contract (yes, contract), you have signed your life away to me until death do us part. I expect active players and will not hesitate to remove you if I feel you are not fulfilling our agreement. Have fun, but please remain active. If you are uncertain of your availability or know that you will be inactive, wait to sign up. Give players who are capable of remaining active the opportunity to sign up first. If you have questions or need further clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to your participation!

Last edited:
Re: Collapse - Signups (6/8/14)

Wow this game looks like you've spent a long time on it. The detail in the op is great. I'm excited to join if you allow it Mayor Beck.

Also the character mechanic looks cool and this will be an interesting game.

This is way more like mafia game I've played before. Sign the contract...

LOVANDRA

Hmmm, sure!

I'd love to play this.

Oooh, fancy game, much approved. In please.

This looks really interesting, I'd like to play!

Sounds cool. I'm in.

Interesting. I'll go for it~

This seems very interesting. In!

Sounds cool, I'll play.

In pls

Sounds interesting. Count me in!

I really want to give this a try! Count me in, please!

I'm in. NOTE: This is my first Mafia Game, if I get anything wrong, just inform me.

I'm in. NOTE: This is my first Mafia Game, if I get anything wrong, just inform me.

Don't worry about it. There are plenty of experienced players here who will help you if you're in any need, as will I.

Thank you for signing up, everyone! Four spots remain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom