• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY041: PokéEnteering! The X in the Mist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY041: PokeEnteering! The X in the Mist!
Airs: August 28
cTJ4G8U.jpg

Translation:

"The next challenge, "PokeEnteering," is to go around the checkpoint in the middle of the forest. Off in the distance, through the thick fog, there's some kind of shadow...wait...you don't think it's...!?"

"The six of them are surrounded by fog. They're able to continue through the fog by relying on light from the flame on Hitokage's tail."

So another Pokemon Orienteering episode, and it seems that the trainers can use one of their Pokemon in the competition.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Xerneus Appearing, this is Gonna be Fun. but it also seems like it will be "Oh NO, We got Lost in the Fog" Cliché, but let's see how it will be Handled.

So another Pokemon Orienteering episode, and it seems that the trainers can use one of their Pokemon in the competition.

Not necessarily. "Pokemon Orienteering" is written out as ポケモンオリエンテーリング, not ポケエンテーリング like it is in this episode title. What's shown in this title could be a shortened version of the term but if it is then this is the first time we're hearing it.

I hope that Charmander reminds Ash of his(again, lols), he's probably going to tell a story about it :p

Preview
- Ash walks into a branch.
- There's a bunch of Driflimb.
- Shauna runs across a rickety bridge.

[video=youtube;APbe-68y-1Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APbe-68y-1Q&list=UUrDj5t8Q9ZFSGft7a3PWl9g[/video]

Last edited:
Quite interesting filler. I hope the enjoyment can be tasted in this episode.
Second appearance of Xerneas in cameo and lots of thrills from the gang arr totally gonna spice it up

I don't think this arc is considered filler: the first appearance of XY rivals, Ash learning a strategy for Shalour's gym battle, Prof. Sycamore returning, Serena looking for a dream/goal, Xerneas appearance in the anime...

So far there were three events at the Summer Camp.

1) Battles - XY039, No points calculated
2) Fishing - XY040
3) PokeVision - XY040

1st place in each event gets 10 points, 2nd gets 7, and 3rd gets 3. As seen during the beginning of XY040, if there is a tie for 3rd, both teams get the points. Teams placed 4th and lower get no points for that event.

These are the current standings:

1. Team Chikorita - 14 points (2nd place in fishing competition, 2nd place for PokeVision competition)
2. Team Froakie (Ash and co.) - 13 points (tied for 3rd place in fishing competition, 1st place in PokeVision competition)
3. Team Squirtle (rivals) - 10 points (1st place in fishing competition)
4. Team Charmander - 6 points (tied for 3rd in fishing competition, 3rd place for PokeVision competition)
5-10. Everybody else - 0 points

Assuming there are no competitions in between, Team Squirtle should get 1st place (10 points) and Team Froakie should get 2nd (7 points) for the PokeEnteering competition (in XY041). That way, they will be tied (20 points) before the final event, which is consistent with XY042's summary.

I think Clemont may cry and go into a panic attack during the episode (like a mother loosing their child)

2nd preview:

[video=youtube;I-GZojbJw-Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-GZojbJw-Y[/video]

It looks like a really fun episode to watch! :D I wonder what happens when Bonnie sees Xerneas, will it walk away or will she walks towards it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom