• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Four XY series episode titles revealed: Shauna, Tierno, Trevor to debut in anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Four XY series episode titles revealed: Shauna, Tierno, Trevor to debut in anime

Four XY series episode titles revealed, including an episode that introduces Shauna, Tierno, and Trevor.

Read more on Bulbanews

You're late, Bulbabot...

That said!

Always a treat to get multi-episode storylines :)
And I really, really hope these three become recurring characters. Arceus knows we could use some. As much as I like XY, the lack of recurring characters has been downright overwhelming & a little unsettling. By this time several had been introduced the last THREE sagas. I can understand that the creative staff doesn't want to rush things (especially after that nasty business with BW), but the smallness of the cast this time was getting annoying...

I just hope they don't make too much of a big deal about the Kanto starters. It's bad enough X & Y put them on a pedestal without it happening here...AGAIN! Oh, and whoever has Charmander better not get in the way of Alan vs. Ash...

Last edited:
I have to fucking nitpick, do I?

Well the only thing i'm nitpicking is WHERE IN THE MUK FUCK IS CALEM?!

Okay, maybe I'm a bit too rough at the anime, but still!!! Ash is dumber than Ethan, Brendan, Lucas, Hilbert, Nate and Calem COMBINED, PERIOD. I am pissed off at TPCi for not incorporating the male playable characters and instead recycle all the female playable characters they need. And worse, the recycle the most anticipated MALE Gym Leader for the male companions ever since we got Cilan and Clemont instead of good ol' Brock.

I'm so sorry for nitpicking but I really need to put this out of my chest. 4/5 of the Kalos main characters are there, and that's not enough to put me back to the anime.

BTW, I'M BACK AFTER A WHOLE COUPLE MONTHS. I hope I won't be not active again.

I have to fucking nitpick, do I?

Well the only thing i'm nitpicking is WHERE IN THE MUK FUCK IS CALEM?!

Okay, maybe I'm a bit too rough at the anime, but still!!! Ash is dumber than Ethan, Brendan, Lucas, Hilbert, Nate and Calem COMBINED, PERIOD. I am pissed off at TPCi for not incorporating the male playable characters and instead recycle all the female playable characters they need. And worse, the recycle the most anticipated MALE Gym Leader for the male companions ever since we got Cilan and Clemont instead of good ol' Brock.

I'm so sorry for nitpicking but I really need to put this out of my chest. 4/5 of the Kalos main characters are there, and that's not enough to put me back to the anime.

BTW, I'M BACK AFTER A WHOLE COUPLE MONTHS. I hope I won't be not active again.

Calem or other male MCs from the games will never be in the anime, it's a common fact. Ash always takes their place, and the females are easier to advertise, because nobody want to watch a show with all the character being male. How can you be so sure of that? Games =/= anime. So all that type stuff can be ignored as much as they please. TPCi isn't in charge of the anime, if you have a problem, it's TPCJ to blame. Brock became painfully bland in BF, don't know why anyone wants him back after DP's mess of him.

Thank you for the confrontation. I just have to always nitpick on the little things, that's all. But hey! The more you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom