• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

N's Castle stage announced for Super Smash Bros. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
N's Castle stage announced for Super Smash Bros. ...

In the Director's Room of the Super Smash Bros. Miiverse Community, Masahiko Sakurai has revealed that there will be a stage based on N's Castle in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS.

Read more on Bulbanews

AWWWYEEEEAH! Let's see Reshiram/Zekrom smash through the wall in all their monochrome glory!

I am really glad that a location from Pokemon Black and White gets represented as a stage. It really shows that they acknowledge previous generations and that Generation V was certainly big enough to get its own stage. As far as Pokemon stages go, I think these are some of the best decisions they have made for the Smash Bros. series.

... Now the question is why Milotic appears alongside Zekrom and Reshiram. I mean, I know Kyurem, Meloetta, Victini, Keldeo and Genesect are already Pokéball Pokémon but really? Couldn't they use Cobalion or Landorus or at least another Pokémon from Gen V?

is it even N's castle tho

[10:02:03 AM] friend: New Pokemon stage! smashboards.com | 520: Web server is returning an unknown error
[1:51:36 PM] Exor: I saw
[1:51:40 PM] Exor: why milotic tho
[1:53:08 PM] friend: Kyurem's a Pokeball Pokemon, maybe that's why
[1:54:36 PM] Exor: there are still other options
[1:54:40 PM] Exor: like hydreigon ;;
[1:57:45 PM] friend: I don't see N's castle in the background, only the champion room.
[2:03:55 PM] Exor: I was confused about that to, it doesn't look like n's castle
[2:04:57 PM] Exor: is it even really N's castle?
[2:09:32 PM] friend: Nope, N's castle is suppose to be behind the champion room and more rectangular shaped.
[3:01:46 PM] friend: So, we are indeed getting a direct next week
[3:26:31 PM] Exor: sakurai's text does imply it's meant to be based on n's castle so I wonder what's up
oooh
[3:44:42 PM] friend: And notice how he hasn't referred to N by name
[5:27:40 PM] Exor: that's also true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom