• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Double Pack revealed for Europe: Double pack to co

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Double Pack revealed for Europe: Double pack to contain two ...

The Twitter page of Nintendo Italy has revealed the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Double Pack to be released in Europe with a PEGI rating of 12. The double pack will include two copies of the game in one card box entitled Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Double Pack and it will have a unknown discounted price.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Double Pack revealed for Europe: Double pack t

I think this is a good idea because I have two 3DS and I often play Super Smash Bros. Brawl/Melee/64 with my brother, who doesn't have a 3DS, and one of my cousins, who has a 3DS, so I could use all the multiplayer features of the game with my brother and my cousin at the same time or separately.

Re: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Double Pack revealed for Europe: Double pack t

Clever, Ninty...

While I'm here--Calling it now: Wii U and SSB bundle for the Holidays! ;-)

I would really love to see Pokemon games get this treatment.

This is great. Smash really isn't a game you want to play alone after a while(well, my 300 hours in brawl disagree but whatever), so its cool to be able to buy this for you and a friend/sibling, and to have a common ground for what to play.

Interesting. I think it's a creative thing to do.

Oddly enough, I haven't seen this double pack on any retailer websites. Which is a shame as I would actually consider buying it, as both me and my younger brother are planning on buying Smash Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom