• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY050: Dance, Yancham — Captivate, Fokko! The Dance for Tomorrow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
XY050: Dance, Pancham — Captivate, Fennekin! The Dance for Tomorrow!!
Airing Nov. 13.

(thanks to bluesun)
Serena and others are training for entering the Tri-Pokelon. But then the Pokemon are kidnapped by Team Rocket!

27A0TAd.jpg

I'm happy to see that Serena gets another episode dedicated to her, soon after the one where she captures Pancham. Especially since she's training her Pokemon in this episode.

Interesting how Serena's Pancham will have it's own accessory. I thought that was niche only Ash's Pokemon would regularly have. Unless it's only wearing those sunglasses for this episode only...

And dancing to impress Fennekin? I believe this is what makes up its reason for its capture; it was most likely infatuated with Serena's Fennekin (followed it, stalked it, flirted with it etc), prompting the others to tell Serena to let it join her by battling/catching it.

That aside, I didn't think the Tri-Pokelon arc/event would start so early. I feel like Serena still needs some more time to develop her Pokemon, battling skills and training methods. And doesn't Serena need at least three Pokemon?

I can Jessie training for this competition with her and James' Pokemon.

Interesting how Serena's Pancham will have it's own accessory. I thought that was niche only Ash's Pokemon would regularly have. Unless it's only wearing those sunglasses for this episode only...

No. Serena's Pancham will wear the glasses in every episode it appears in.

That aside, I didn't think the Tri-Pokelon arc/event would start so early. I feel like Serena still needs some more time to develop her Pokemon, battling skills and training methods.

There are no battles in Tri-Pokalons, so Serena only has to train her Pokemon to perform.

And doesn't Serena need at least three Pokemon?

No, some Pokemon Performers (in Shauna's flashback in XY040) were shown with one or two Pokemon.

I can Jessie training for this competition with her and James' Pokemon.

No. Serena's Pancham will wear the glasses in every episode it appears in.

That aside, I didn't think the Tri-Pokelon arc/event would start so early. I feel like Serena still needs some more time to develop her Pokemon, battling skills and training methods.

There are no battles in Tri-Pokalons, so Serena only has to train her Pokemon to perform.

And doesn't Serena need at least three Pokemon?

No, some Pokemon Performers (in Shauna's flashback in XY040) were shown with one or two Pokemon.

I understand there aren't any battles, but practicing moves will help for the "free round" of the TriPokalon. Not to mention, I'm sure she will be having more battles regardless in the future. And I guess she doesn't need three then. Interesting how it's named TriPokalon though.

Let Me say this, Serena's Pancham IS SOOOOOOO FREAKING ADORABLE WITH Sunglasses. I'm Excited For this Episode :) it's nice to have A LOT OF Serena Focus. I think the Writers realized they weren't doing anything with her so they are getting their Act together. Also IMO ONLY but the Girl with the Smoochum looks Ugly.

Really Cool to see Serena holding Pancham like that :)

So, Serena is getting another episode focusing on her after catching Pancham..That's awesome!

It's nice that she has decided to compete for the Kalos Queen Crown and will train! Pancham looks adorable with Serena's in-game glasses. Seeing her and Ash's combo at the Summer Camp battle makes me wonder if she'll make some move combinations/combos again.

Also, the CoTD looks oddly familiar and kinda weird :/

Wow. Pancham seems awesome with it's glasses. But on another thought are we get bored on sunglasses on Pokemon which it was being wear by Squirtle and Krokodile? Forgive my spelling if wrong.

So Pancham is a prankster who loves performing? And it wears those amazing glasses too?

Damn, I'm going to love it.

Dawn's Buneary had that cute vest too.

I'm happy Serena is getting the due attention. And so close to the 52 episode mark which makes me hopeful for a super special Tripokalon event

Some new images of the episode.

TjzcSZ5.jpg

rKBENbq.jpg

And a new summary.

Due to a fight between Pancham and Chespin, Ash and his friends end up meeting a Trainer named Nene. Just like Serena, Nene is aiming towards participating in a Tripokalon, and the two immediately show each other their performances. But then Team Rocket appear and take their Pokémon. The enraged Pancham and Chespin work their hardest to free their friends.

Well I think what I see here is that the episode will feature a-fighting-but-then-work-together episode again.

Preview
- Nene shows off her Smoochum and Farfetch'd
- Chespin and Pancham fight, before Bonnie breaks it up.
- There is a robotic female Chespin.

[video=youtube;lMzHPH3gNuY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMzHPH3gNuY&list=UUrDj5t8Q9ZFSGft7a3PWl9g[/video]

god why is this girl so ugly..... I can't help but think this whenever I see her...

There's new information.

Screenplay: Yukiyoshi Ōhashi.
Storyboard: Kazuomi Koga.
Assistant Director: Kaori Higuchi.
Animation Director: Akihiro Tamagawa and Kanae Matsunaga.

I hope that girl becomes Serena's rival. Nice to see Farfected (can't spell it's name) again, it's been forever since it appeared in the anime

I hope that girl becomes Serena's rival. Nice to see Farfected (can't spell it's name) again, it's been forever since it appeared in the anime

It's Farfetch'd, that's how you spell, well it's possible that Nene is gonna be Serena's rival, unlike that girl who was just a COD for the baking episode(which was temporary), so she might be seen again, I hope her Smoochum remains unevolved, because its evolved form is very ugly....(And I'm not being racist, I just don't like Jynx's appearance that's all)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom