• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Gengar distribution announced for Canada, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Mexico, Finl

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Shiny Gengar distribution announced for Canada, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Mexico, Finland: ...

Shiny Gengar and Diancie event distributions have been announced for Norway, Denmark, and Sweden. Shiny Gengar has been announced for Canada and Mexico as well.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Shiny Gengar distribution announced for Canada, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Mexico,

Well that's good news for Canadian and European players! :)

I'll be here. Being anxious about this...

australia-topographic-map-960.jpg

Re: Shiny Gengar distribution announced for Canada, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Mexico,

Yes! I only live about 15 minutes from an EB Games so I am happy, but I still have no idea who at Nintendo thinks the codes are a good way to distribute event Pokemon. Since many of my friends who are also Canadian and play Pokemon don't live near one and there is always the chance of the store running out of codes. I would prefer if they did this over wi-fi since the code way is not convenient for a lot of players, but I guess this is good for me at least.

Last edited:

Eeeeiiiihhh YES! I am so happy I can't even ;__; :D

I'd better go to EB Games soon, then.

Yes! I only live about 15 minutes from an EB Games so I am happy, but I still have no idea who at Nintendo thinks the codes are a good way to distribute event Pokemon. Since many of my friends who are also Canadian and play Pokemon don't live near one and there is always the chance of the store running out of codes. I would prefer if they did this over wi-fi since the code way is not convenient for a lot of players, but I guess this is good for me at least.
My thoughts exactly! I'm thrilled for myself and all the other Canadian players I know, and I am fortunate to live within reasonable distance of an EB Games. I don't like the serial codes either, though... it troubles me that there's a chance of a store running out of codes to give out, and I feel badly for those who live in rural areas or can't get to a participating store easily for whatever reason. Wi-Fi seems like such a better solution to me.

Anyway, I am still pleased since it felt like we'd never get any of these serial codes! I'm happy for the people who live in the other countries that were announced, too :)

P.S. I heard somewhere they're avoiding the previous method of distributing them in stores wirelessly cause some stores were dishonestly keeping the cartridges to sell later. If that's true, another example of a handful of jerks ruining a good thing for the rest of us!! (Also proof that Wi-Fi is best - no risks of running out of codes or people keeping the cartridges! ;D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom