• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Serial codes for Diancie to be distributed starting Nov. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Serial codes for Diancie to be distributed starting Nov. ...

At select retail stores in Australia and New Zealand, serial codes for Diancie will be distributed between Nov. 10 and Nov. 28.

Read more on Bulbanews

I was just at EBGames Johnsonville (New Zealand) and they're giving away Diance codes as a preorder bonus with ORAS.
They also have 5 shiny Gengars left.

I kind of wished they'd do more online events ...

Extra Diancie code, anyone? I'm in Asia, and obviously, we cannot get any codes for Diancie. Pls PM me.

I absolutely agree, I had known about this and the one for the shiny Gengar for some time but due to my busy schedule I never was able to find the time to make it out to the nearest GameStop, thus ultimately missing out on my very own Shiny Gengar. Not that I don't have one, I do by 'other' means but I would have liked to have my own obtained via an event. More online distributions are needed, in my opinion.

After you pick up the Diancie from the girl in the Pokemon Center, two people approach me about research on Diancie and ask if I will hand over Diancie. I know that they would put you in a situation where you'd lose your new Pokemon, but does anything change whether you choose "No Way!" or "All right..."?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom