• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY057: Vanipeti Panic! An Ice-Covered Whiteout!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Title: Vanillite and Vanillish! A Freezing Whiteout!!
Airs: January 22nd.
7KiHPXS.jpg

Could someone please translate this? @Dogasu; @捷克羅姆; @G50;

Here is a placeholder translation of the summary.

Team Rocket abduct a group of Vanillite from a reserve to use in their evil plan, and the entire town ends up frozen over!!

Last edited:
Re: XY057: Vanillite! A Freezing Whiteout!!

Perfect opportunity to have brought back Team Vanillite from BW057), but no.

Found this on Serebii.
Team Rocket abduct a group of Vanillite from a reserve to use in their evil plan, and the entire town ends up frozen over!!

Uh oh I have the "Frozen" vibes going. More importantly, we may see Clemont in winter clothes (poor thing will freeze to death)

The plot is kinda confusing. I think it wouldn't be easy to describe this episode

Last edited:
Wait, so an episode inspired from the event in BW2's Opelucid City?

An additional episode summary has been released. Translated on Serebii:

Having arrived in Coumarine City, Ash and his friends head to the Pokémon Center to see a "Fresh Snow Pokémon" Vanillite that's being kept in a safe shelter there. However, the Vanillite gets aducted by Team Rocket right before their eyes.

This is what comes of them showcasing all the new Kalos Pokemon so quickly :p

I do wonder why they decided to have an episode dedicated to Vanillite of all Pokemon, though. Huh.

Preview
- Ramos is riding on his Gogoat.
- He also uses his Jumpluff.
- A bunch of Sunflora attack.

[video=youtube;cGarJnc-AdI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGarJnc-AdI[/video]

Ramos will appear here!? Nice. :) I was worried he was going to appear only for 1 episode.

I thought this episode would be another filler.

Maybe not with Ramos being introduced in this episode. Still a filler either way.

This episode basically serves to introduce the character, which I think is good because it gives more time for the gym battle in XY058.

This episode basically serves to introduce the character, which I think is good because it gives more time for the gym battle in XY058.

I must concur. Episode #44 was almost entirely battling, so it's no surprise that the same could occur in Episode #60 .

Oh so this is pretty much the intro episode for Ramos. Looks interesting enough, also why doesn't anyone grab the 40 second previews to post? There's always a small 6 second clip at the end that shows a bit more.

Here is the full preview.

Anime - Pocket Monsters XY - Folge 057 – Filb.de

I don't know why they haven't been posted in a while. Maybe because the extra preview at the end isn't that long.

What was the last time that James crossdressed, though? That one time he disguised himself as Jessilina?

Get TV Preview
- Ash and co. look at the lake at Coumarine City.
- The shy Vanillite comes out of hiding and meets Ash and co.
- Team Rocket are in the blizzard and get frozen in a block of ice.
- Ash jumps over a fence, to stop the Vanillish and Vanilluxe.

Last edited:
2nd preview:

[video=youtube;KaFDDzYmmaM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaFDDzYmmaM[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom