• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire coming to Japanese Wii U Virtual Console: To be avai

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire coming to Japanese Wii U Virtual Console: To be available ...

Pokémon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire will be available on the Japanese Wii U Virtual Console on Dec. 10, 2014.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire coming to Japanese Wii U Virtual Console: To be

Now that GBA Pokemon side games are coming out, I hope Red Rescue Team makes it

Re: Pokémon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire coming to Japanese Wii U Virtual Console: To be

After having a short break from Leaf Green and Fire Red to Diamond and Pearl, because my mum tried to make me stop playing, this was the first Pokémon game that helped me return to the Pokémon franchise since I saw my brother playing it in Italy and decided to join in. I think I will be getting this game on my Wii U if it comes to Europe.

I wonder about the original Pinball. Since TCG GB and Puzzle Challenge made it to the 3DS VC, you'd imagine they'll put Pinball there too to complete the GB/GBC pkmn spin off library. I hope they do it eventually...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom