• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Christmas Pass the Parcel: Game Over Fantastic Four 19-12-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrackFox

Mutha'uckas
Reaction score
christmas26_zpsftzcugfi.gif

passparcelthing_zpsaeb591d2.png

christmas26_zpsftzcugfi.gif

Welcome to Twisted Christmas Pass the Parcel! Feeling festive? This may make or break your holiaday spirit.

Synopsis
This game of pass the parcel is quite like any other. You pass along the parcel to one of your friends until the music stops. The person holding the parcel when the music stops gets to open one layer and feast on its contense!

At the start of the game the parcel will be given to a random player. That player well then pass it on to the next player of their choice. This will happen until the music stops. Whoever is holding the parcel at that time, opens it. The parcel could contain a lovely gift or a bomb. If you unwrap a layer to reveal a bomb, you are dead and leave the game.

Who determines when the music stops?

I do. The number of passes allowed in each round is pre-determined by me at the start of the game but will be seemingly random to you. Once the parcel has been passed a total of x times the music stops and the round is over. If passes are made after the music stops they will become void. The amount of passes in each round before the music stops will vary. Note you may pass the parcel to the same person as many times as you like.

At the start of each round the parcel will be randomly assigned to a player by me.

To pass the parcel to the next player use the words 'Pass Parcel: 'Tagged'' in bold. Make sure to tag the next player so that they know they are now holding the parcel. There are no time limits to each round.

When you have the parcel you must pass it on. Holding on to it is not an option. Don't be one of those kids!

You are free to post in the thread regardless of whether you are giving or receiving the parcel at that time. You can influence a player to pass to certain person or indeed yourself, if you wish. You can also chat in the thread and post videos or pictures if you want.

Once you have been given the parcel and notified with a tag you have 1 day to pass it on. If you do not act in that time you will be removed from the game for holding everyone up! Similarly if for any reason you are unable to participate you can ask for a substitute to take your place.

You will not be told how many layers the parcel has (obviously) and the game will end when the last layer is removed revealing the final prize. The winner/s are the person or people who are still in the game at that time.

10 players is a guideline. I can add or subtract from that number if needs be.

If you have any questions or require clarification on the rules you can ask below and finally, be nice. It's Christmas!

Players:
01. @Beck; Blown Up Round 1
02. @Knox; Blown Up Round 10
03. @Life; WINNER
04. @Denial; Blown Up Round 7
05. @RainbowSkittles; WINNER
06. @The_Pikachu; Blown Up Round 4
07. @Momoka; Blown Up Round 8
08. @Flip Flop; WINNER
09. @lovandra; Blown Up Round 6
10. @HumanDawn; WINNER
11. @Neon Borealis; Blown Up Round 3

Subs:
@Flying Types Rule!;
@Meow Wow;

Rounds:
Round 1: Beck Received a Bomb
Round 2: The_Pikachu Received a Lollipop
Round 3: Neon Borealis Received a Bomb
Round 4: The_Pikachu Received a Bomb
Round 5: Denial Received a Coloring Book and Crayons
Round 6: lovandra Received a Bomb
Round 7: Denial Received a Bomb
Round 8: Momoka Received a Bomb
Round 9: Flip Flop Received a Yoyo
Round 10: Knox Received a Bomb
Round 11: HumanDawn Received a Dilemma
Final Reveal: HumanDawn Received some Bulba Underpants at END GAME

Last edited:
Re: Christmas Pass the Parcel ~Taking Sign Ups~ 06-12-14

I'll sign up!

So in.
please c:

This sounds awesome. In.

I'll sign up, if I may.

I want to join too..

I'll take the spot!

I want to join
I don't know if I can still join. I'd like to

Re: Christmas Pass the Parcel: Round 1 07-12-14 ~Accepting Subs~

Ok. Let's get this started then! Now for some music! Feel free to post your own choices as well!

[video=youtube;E8gmARGvPlI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI[/video]

round1_zps467c8485.png

The RNG Gods have given @lovandra; the parcel. Pass it on!

01. @Beck;
02. @Knox;
03. @Life;
04. @Denial;
05. @RainbowSkittles;
06. @The_Pikachu;
07. @Momoka;
08. @Flip Flop;
09. @lovandra;
10. @HumanDawn;

Wow this filled up quick. If you don't mind, could I be a sub?

It's too quiet when we're allowed to chat. :0

zOdRq7S.gif

How is everyone's holiday season so far? Anyone have any big plans?

I am still waiting to eat some good food, most importantly, Christmas cookies! Mm...

It's too quiet when we're allowed to chat. :0

zOdRq7S.gif

I am still waiting to eat some good food, most importantly, Christmas cookies! Mm...

My holiday season is going great so far thank you! I don't really have any plans as of the moment. (Although I might get Smash Bros. Don't really know if that's considered as a big plan though.)

Also, I like the chat aspect of this. Unlike mafia, we can post mostly friendly things and we aren't set on a certain objective (aside from trying to not be killed).

It is a nice feeling when we don't have to lie to each other and virtual death is off the table, isn't it? :p

just kidding cuz death is always on the table mwahaha

If I get it, who wants to receive it after me?

I'm hoping to see more Christmas lights this year! I kind of didn't see many last year, so hopefully this year will be a bit more festive as far as that goes.

Oh boy, same here. What are your favorite Christmas cookies? I love those peanut butter ones with the chocolate kisses in them (I'm sure they have a name but wow my memory is failing me rn).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom