• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY067: Miare Gym Battle! Satoshi VS Citron!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looks like we'll be getting some new info about the upcoming episodes, including Ash vs Clemont, in Dec. 31 special.
ポケットモンスター エックスワイ:あにてれ:テレビ東京
141218_sp2_01.jpg

Last edited:
Re: XY0??: The Lumiose Gym Battle Episode

Two-parter confirmed.

Please tell me the Badge Quest isn't being rushed again :uhoh:

(and it was going so well! :-( )

Wow, so Pikachu is next to Ash so, I wonder who Ash is using. I wonder if it's Sliggoo or Goodra? Or maybe one of the birds.

Really hoping Clemont uses Luxio alongside his Heliolisk and either of his Magne-mon.

Please tell me the Badge Quest isn't being rushed again :uhoh:

(and it was going so well! :-( )

Maybe they have Battle Frontier kind of arc planned? and I don't see how XY is suddenly ruined because a little rush on the badge quest :uhoh: the gaps between Laverre/Anistar gyms and Anistar/Snowbelle gyms could be longer like the 1 year DP gap...

-

Anyway I can't wait, the final battle will be Luxray vs Pikachu I guess and damn, Ash has a disadvantage with 3 of his mons, Gommy/Sliggoo/Goodra better help.

Remember that the preview clips from last year's special went all the way to XY028, which aired in May.

The Clemont battle doesn't have to happen right away in the year. It could very well air in May like XY028 did, which is still a fair gap between it and the fourth (which will air in February).

Remember that the preview clips from last year's special went all the way to XY028, which aired in May.

The Clemont battle doesn't have to happen right away in the year. It could very well air in May like XY028 did, which is still a fair gap between it and the fourth (which will air in February).

At the very least it will be March or April since I doubt it will start in February. Since we know 2 of the 4 episodes assuming there is no break.

Agreed, it's probably going to be a 12-14 episodes gap which is good imo.

It's nice to see we're getting to the fifth gym already. It'll be a monkey off of everyone's back once Citron has been defeated and Satoshi gains that badge.

Kinda hoping for either hawlucha or sliggoo to step it up in this battle; Ive had enough of pikachu having to carry battles on his own. Other than that, Im dying of hype, It's cool to see Clemont so confident in himself.

If you think about it, all of Ash's team except Pikachu and Goomy are at a disadvantage.

If you think about it, all of Ash's team except Pikachu and Goomy are at a disadvantage.

That's never stop him before! :p

(and just hope they keep the BS down to a minimum...)

Hopefully Luxio during the battle, that would be epic if it did

That's never stop him before! :p

(and just hope they keep the BS down to a minimum...)

It's possible that Ash's Frogadier has Protean as his ability.

Maybe so, but given how much Frogadier's battle style is suposed to mirror Naruto, Id be shocked if he didnt have Torrent as his kyuubi mode :D

One of the matchups is Pikachu vs. Bunnelby
[video=youtube;VxAQXIVR3QE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxAQXIVR3QE[/video]

Edit: I misreacted at first, but now I actually thought about it.

I'm hoping this will be a 5v5 battle with Luxio and Bunnelby being used alongside the Gym Pokémon. Or at least make it a 4v4, without Magnemite. I'd make sense for them to use Pikachu and Bunnelby in that case. All in all, Bunnelby will be getting some love anyway, and it's also remiscent of how Pikachu and Bunnelby battled back in the first episode, which is pretty interesting.

Last edited:

This is interesting... It seems good old Clemont is using a mixture of his Gym team and traveling team for this set-up against Ash. I guess they are trying to make Clemont's Gym Battle to be a little more personal. With this revelation, what other Pokémon will Clemont use aside Bunnelby and Luxray (who I think will be evolving around this point)? Chespin? Dedenne? And will this be a 5 vs 5 Battle, with Ash using all of his Pokémon so far?

I think this could be a 5 vs 5 with Hawlucha or Fletchinder starring, it seems Pikachu will beat Bunnelby and probably Luxray will be the final match but against who? maybe Ash has Sliggoo on his team by the time this gym rolls around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom