• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Empires: Soulmaster Conquers All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Floptopus

Co-ordinator of Chaos
Reaction score
So, not sure how well this will work, but I thought I'd give it a shot.
EMPIRES
Gather all players in your empire to win!

How to play:
Each player will PM to me an "identity". This can be a famous person, a fictional character or another user. Using your own name as your identity is allowed.
The list of identities will be posted.
The first turn will be decided by RNG. The player chosen must guess the identity of another player.
If they guess correctly, that player will be added to their Empire.
If they guess incorrectly, it is that player's turn.
If a player's identity is guessed correctly and they already have an Empire, all members of that Empire will join the guesser's Empire, and the guesser has another turn.
The game is won when one player has gathered all other players in their Empire.

Rules:
1. Try to use an identity that everyone will know, for example Mickeys Mouse.
2. All standard forum rules apply.
3. Empire discussions will take place in QTs or skype chats. The choice of which lies with the leader of the empire.
4. No game-related discussion is permitted outside the thread, excluding the Empire discussions.
5. There will be no subs. In the event of an Empire leader needing to drop out, their identity will be assumed by the next longest-running member of the Empire.
6. All guesses must be made in the format {@Player;}, are you {Identity}? and the answer must be given in the player's next post.
7. If a played tries to guess the identity of someone already guessed, it will count as their turn and play will pass to the leader of the guessed player's Empire.
8. If guessed, you may not lie about your identity.

Sign ups will be open for one week and will close at 9:30GMT on Monday the 2nd of February.

Players:
1. @Marius;
2. @Parma;
3. @lovandra;
4. @Drey;
5. @Rabbit;
6. @Soulmaster;
7. @The_Pikachu;
8. @Analytic Magnezone;

If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer.

Last edited:
Re: Empires

I want in on this emprical action.

Sounds fun. I'm in!

Hm, I suppose I'll play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom