• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY066: The Miare City Investigation! Citroid VS Black Citroid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Title: Criminal Investigation in Lumiose City! Clembot VS Black Clembot!!
Airs: April 2nd.
BUz5g5i.jpg

Small summary.

Clembot, which was made by Clemont, has ended up getting arrested by Jenny!

Last edited:
Re: XY066: Criminal Investigation in Lumiose City! Clembot VS Black Clembot!!

Another one of these? First with Pokemon being mind-controlled and now this again. Its weird to see the same elements of a story being rehashed in the same season, usually stories are rehashed in different seasons.

XY068 looks like a repeat of XY002, too.

What's the rehash that's everyone talking about here?

LOl, how is Clemont's robot going crazy a rehash?

As for XY068, Alan can be seen in the picture, so it is possible Ash and co might learn about him from Sycamore.

It's would be a rehash because apparently once again there is a dilemma with Clembot (which makes me yet again question the effectiveness of a robotic gym leader).

Seriously, where is the Pokemon Inspection Agency?

Two rehashes *sigh*. Does kids really need to know past episodes just to refresh on this?

Let me guess. TRio makes their own Clembot to screw with everyone.

If that is the case, then this is sounding more like XY029 than XY002.

Why is everybody assuming every single episode is now a rehash?

Especially before we know all the details.

I can understand the annoyance with the Power Plant episode, but we don't get the perceived plot type for this one enough to count.

Meyer/Blaziken Mask and his Mega Blaziken will appear in this episode.

img_next150402.jpg

Good lord, if the writers need someone to write new eppys, I could do it :D

Another rehash from an older eppy??

I don't remember an episode where Ash had a traveling companion created some kind of robot (Pre-series), and then "Team Rocket" creates another one so it would do bad things, and they (Ash and co) tried to prove its innocence.

I don't remember an episode where Ash had a traveling companion created some kind of robot (Pre-series), and then "Team Rocket" creates another one so it would do bad things, and they (Ash and co) tried to prove its innocence.

I did remember an episode that TRio disguised themselves as the quad to do bad things and the quad tried to prove their innocence

coSGEhP.jpg

Here are some new summaries for this episode.

Having returned to Lumiose City together with his friends, Ash is ready for his promised Gym match against Lumiose City' Gym Leader Clemont. But suddenly, Nurse Joy, the doctor at the Pokémon Center, rushes in, telling them that Clemont's substitute, the robot Clembot, has been arrested!

This summary comes from the image that I posted.

Ash and friends have returned to Lumiose City. However, it appears that a robot that looks just like the Clembot has been doing various bad things.

This is what the text says under the image for this episode on that scan.

Will Ash and the others be able to prove the Clembot's innocence?

Here is another new image from this episode.

hDh6Tai.jpg

Here is a new summary from the second image.

Having solved the issue with Team Rocket, Ash and his friends return to Lumiose City. But as they head towards the gym for the Gym match against Clemont and the Clembot, they learn that an arrest warrant has been sent out for the Clembot. Ash realizes this is because a robot that looks just like the Clembot has been conducting misdeeds and eagerly starts searching for the fake in order to prove the Clembot's innocence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom