• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War of the types: Endgame - Mind and Kyriaki win! 10/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Floptopus

Co-ordinator of Chaos
Reaction score
War of the types: Pokemon brawl!
pokmon-favorite-type-of-eevee-pokemon.jpg

[SIZE=-2]Source[/SIZE]​

The 18 Pokémon had decided to have a friendly contest. They would form into four teams, and hold an event similar to a Pokeathelon. Immediately the four ore pokemon gathered together, leering imposingly at the others. A fifth pokemon wandered for a second, then joined them. In another corner, five plain-looking pokemon clustered together. Three ethereal pokemon floated together, not saying a word. The other five pokemon joined together reluctantly. Then the fighting began.
"He shouldn't be allowed to compete!"
"Nor should she! She has an unfair advantage!"
"They've got all the good fighters!"
"Leave them alone! It's them you need to be wary of!"
"We can defend ourselves!"
In the carnage, an odd-looking thing joined them. It had no true form, but jumped between skeletons and ghosts and truly terrifying bursts of colour. It was followed by a jet-black pokemon with glowing red eyes and a deep purple aura. They made beeline towards the smallest group.
The first pokemon to notice them hissed angrily. "Abominations like them are not allowed here."
Another pokemon shrugged. "I don't see why not."
The argument continued. The pokemon eventually agreed on a solution. A fight to the death, last team standing would win. But the pokemon were still uncomfortable. Many had friends on other teams, who they didn't want to hurt...

Rules (taken from Mintaka's):
1. As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.
2. Warnings and/or Modkills for…
- Poor Sportsmanship: It’s just a game and we’re here to have fun after all.
- Revealing your Role PM: In any way possible. No screenshots, copy-pasting excerpts from it, hinting your ability etc-
- Faking a Role PM: Even though it may not be your “real” Role PM, it still counts under that rule.
- Character Claiming: Sharing of name claims between faction members (like in a Faction QT) is allowed but outside of that with other players is NOT ALLOWED. Sharing of roles or role abilities publicly is allowed. Discussing of which character a player is based on their role is also allowed but you cannot claim yourself or confirm or deny someone else’s suspicion.
- Inactivity: Please notify me before hand (not right before) if you cannot play for a while, and I won’t replace you (you are still in the game however and can be lynched/killed). If you think you can’t remain active throughout the game…you might not want to sign up.
If you haven't posted in the thread at least once for three phases in a row, you will be regarded as inactive. If you’re lying low, just inform me you’re still there. However at least post once in a while in the thread to let the other players know you’re there. “Militant” lurking is not really encouraging.
- Posting after Death and giving out Info: If you die, go ahead and have your usual death post and maybe occasional joke posts but don’t reveal any critical information to other living players. That includes any sort of information at all.
- Sharing the Faction QT: You cannot share the QT with anyone without my permission.

3. Feel free to share copies of private messages (OTHER THAN ROLE PMs) however you want, via PMs, QTs, or in the public thread. You can take screenshots if you wish.
4. Please send me copies of all PMs you may send to another player. Whatever may it have to do with the game, send it to me. Also, when replying to PMs from other players, instead of quick replying, go to Advanced Options and include me in as well. If you make a QuickTopic, give me the link as well. If you use a name other than your username, tell me what name you’re using in the QT. If you’re using IM, at least tell me what kind of conversation you had with another player if you cannot give me a log.
5. If you change your username, please say it in the thread.
6. For voting, say "Vote: Name". To cancel that, just post "Unvote: Name" and then vote for another player if you want to. You can vote “No lynch”, but in a tie between lynching a player and a no lynch, lynching will win. At the beginning of each phase, Everyone will be voting no lynch. You cannot unvote without re-voting.
7. About actions, you can change the target, as long as it's before I am updating the phase.
8. UPDATES: Each day phase will last for 48 hours. Each night phase will last 48 hours.
I will update at about 8:00 PM GMT, and 6:00PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
If I cannot update at the specified time, I’ll try to notify that in-thread and if I cannot do that, please understand that the phase is extended for a while.
9. If you have read the rules, please write your signup in rainbow font.

Mechanics (Edited from JJM's game):
1. This is a multi-faction game, specifically 4 different Factions: Earth, Basic, Mind and Life.
2. Each Faction is made up of 5 pokemon types.
3. Each faction has another faction they want to destroy. You win when all members of that faction have been eliminated.
4. Each faction also has another faction to protect. If your faction of the faction you want to protect is eliminated, you lose.
5. If none of these conditions fit your faction at endgame, you neither win nor lose.
6. This follows the general format of mafia games, there’s a day phase where you vote and lynch players, and a night phase where you kill a player.
7. To avoid overlap and confusion on which Faction gets to kill in a specific night, it’ll be in this order: Earth -> Basic -> Life -> Mind -> Earth. For instance, say Earth is selected randomly to be able to kill for Night 1. Then Basic gets to kill in Night 2, then Life, then Mind and the cycle continues for the rest of the game. So each Faction will have to wait for their turn to kill again.
8. Communication between factions is allowed as well as teaming up to take out a specific faction. Only make sure no name claims happen.
9. Public claiming of factions is not allowed. Privately giving the info to 1 or 2 players is fine but definitely not mass public claiming.
10. The RNG has selected Mind to kill first.
11. If you have read these, please post your favourite Zelda game in the signups. (If you haven't played any, just make one up)

Players:
1. @Denial;
2. @Rabbit; Earth Cop, Killed Night One
3. @Loneli; Jackatlasred Earth Vote Redirector, Killed Night Two
4. @ReturnofMCH;
5. @Life;
6. @Peaceful Giraffe; @Ches20;
7. @The_Pikachu; Basic Jailer, Lynched Day One
8. @EeveelutionLover; Kyriaki
9. @Neosquid;
10. @Sword Master; Basic Random, Lynched Day Two

Subs:
1. @Kyriaki;
2. @jackatlasred;
3. @(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧;
4. @Ches20;

Last edited:
Re: War of the types: Pokemon brawl

This sounds interesting! I would like to play. I don't know how to do rainbow font but I have read the rules, and I don't have a favorite Zelda game

Sub me!
Subs don't have to do rainbow font, correct?

Sounds interesting, I'll play~ I don't really have a favorite game, but Majora's Mask.

Last edited:

I'd like to play! My favorite Zelda game is Ocarina of Time

don't know how to do rainbow font, but count me in.
my favorite LoZ game is a tie between wind waker, minish cap, twilight princess, and hyrule warriors.

Okay, I'll join.

My favorite game is Twilight Princess.

Starting tomorrow, my name here will be Persephone. Just a head's up.

-Loneli

@ dragon. (Love dragons in general)

Rainbows. Super Smash Brothers :p

Am I too late?

Innocent Eevee wants to play. My favorite zelda game is A Link to the Past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom