• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Independent Mafia-Endgame-Inactivity Kills(19/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulmaster

Notification King 1111
Reaction score
Welcome to Independent Mafia.

In this game, there is no Town and there is no Mafia, only Independents and Third-Party. Everyone will play to their own win condition.

The shortened rules and important things are at the bottom of the post. You can skip to those.

Rules:
#1. As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.

#2. Warnings and/or Modkills for:

- INACTIVITY. Unless you tell me before absence (up to five days at most), I will replace you or if not possible, remove your role from the game. If you think you can't remain active, you might not want to sign up.

After three phases without any posts, or contacting anyone, I shall take action for the inactivity. Keep in mind that if you're leaving under my permission, you are still in the game but can be lynched or killed.

- POSTING AFTER DEATH, INFORMATIVE STYLE. If you're dead, don't be informative. It ruins the game. If I find any proof that a living player is involved in the mischief, then I will take action. You cannot like posts after death either.

#3. Rules regarding PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS

Feel free to share copies of private messages however you want, via PMs, QTs, or in the public thread. You can take screenshots if you wish.

#4. I would like copies of your PMs. Conversations, planning, anything. Add Soulmaster's name to the list of recipients when sending a PM.

If you make a QuickTopic, please give me the link. If you use a name other than your username, tell me what name you're using in the QT. If you're using IM, at least tell me what kind of conversation you had with another player if you cannot give me a log.

I will not intrude in your plans unless it's needed; this process is to make sure that I am aware of what's going on and what's being faked.

#5. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

#6. If you change your username, mention @Soulmaster; in thread and say your old name and then your new one.

#7. For voting, say "Vote: (username)" in bold. To cancel that, just post "Unvote: (username)" and then post a new name if you want to. YOU MUST UNVOTE FOR A NEW VOTE TO COUNT.

You can vote "No lynch", but in a tie between lynching a player and not lynching, lynching will win. There will be only one lynch per day.

#8. About night actions, you can change the target, as long as it's before the phase update.
Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that I read the PM, so keep that in mind.

#9. UPDATES: Each day phase will last for 48 hours. Each night phase will last for 24 hours.

All updates will occur at 9 pm to 10 pm CST. Check your timezones accordingly.

I will let you know if anything changes regarding the update time.

Just a note; if there is no update after two hours passed since 10 pm CST, it will mean I could not come in to update, and in those cases, the phase will be extended 24 hours. I will try to let you know prior to this happening as much as possible.

Note to all: This game is sure to be a mess. Everybody is playing to their own win condition. There will be chaos, bussing is fine. You may use any resource available to you. Yes, screenshots are allowed, from everybody. You can also reveal you role PM if you want. I really don’t care. If you can do it, than do it. I also expect y’all to not just help everybody win, as that would be no fun. And some people are playing against somebody. If you’re reading this, and have been in a former game of mine, please say which was your favorite. If you haven’t, say that.

As for when the game will end, it will eventually. I have stuff planned for it.

Also. When somebody dies, their role will not be revealed. This should add another layer to the game.

I think that is all.

Players:
1) @Peaceful Giraffe;
2) @Denial;
3) @Kyriaki;
4) @Life;
5) @returnofMCH;
6) @The_Pikachu;
7) @HumanDawn;
8) @Midorikawa;
9) @Gafigglethorp;
10) @Rabbit;

Subs:
1) @Flop;
2)
3)

Phase Changes:

Last edited:
Re: Independent Mafia-Signups (03/14/15)

I was in Cutthroat Mafia, and I'd like to be in this one please!

I was also in cutthroat mafia. Sign me up please

Sure, sounds interesting.

Haven't been in a former game I think, but sign me up!

I'd like in, I liked your Star Trek Mafias a lot, and have won being alive in all of them. I was Town in the first till the first Night but then subbed as Mafia, then in the second I was an Independent and made a QT where I ended up giving birth every phase and named every child after a player in the game, and in the third I was Town and slained the Mafia.

I'd like to play.

The only game of yours I've been in DS9 Mafia. Good game.

And I'll take the last slot. The only game of yours I was in was DS9 mafia, as well, but I enjoyed it.

Well then, all spots filled. I will begin this on Sunday. I'm currently on a school trip which is why I'm not starting right now.

@Soulmaster; I'm going to have to drop out. Stick me on the subs list instead, please.
Sorry!

You sure? Sorry to hear this.

So that means one spot is still open! Come and fill it!

Re: Independent Mafia-Night 0(30/03/15)

Last on the list, first to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom