• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Beyond to release three limited edition DVD sets: Diamond & Pearl, X & Y, All Stars S

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Beyond to release three limited edition DVD sets: Diamond & Pearl, X & Y, All Stars Set

Beyond Home Entertainment to release the limited editions of All-Stars Set, Diamond & Pearl Generation and X & Y: Limited Edition in the coming months.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Beyond to release three limited edition DVD sets: Diamond & Pearl, X & Y, All Sta

Nice that they're going to release a whole season set for XY, even if they never end up fixing the half-season sets. Also cool that we're getting a DP series set (although the Sinnoh Collection already had that anyway).

Re: Beyond to release three limited edition DVD sets: Diamond & Pearl, X & Y, All Sta

Nice that they're going to release a whole season set for XY, even if they never end up fixing the half-season sets. Also cool that we're getting a DP series set (although the Sinnoh Collection already had that anyway).

Are you talking about the missing 4 episodes with the XY half season sets because I can confirm it's been fixed. I got a set with the 4 missing episodes. They say 25 episodes on the back in tiny writing. However it wouldn't surprise me if some stores are still selling the older set with 21 episodes because the 2 sets look identical with the only difference being the number on the back. If that's not what your talking about then don't worry what I said. I'm not sure what else was wrong with them.^-^;;;;;

Also yay sinnoh.=)

Last edited:

Are you talking about the missing 4 episodes with the XY half season sets because I can confirm it's been fixed. I got a set with the 4 missing episodes. They say 25 episodes on the back in tiny writing. However it wouldn't surprise me if some stores are still selling the older set with 21 episodes because the 2 sets look identical with the only difference being the number on the back. If that's not what your talking about then don't worry what I said. I'm not sure what else was wrong with them.^-^;;;;;

Also yay sinnoh.=)

Oh, they actually re-released the complete version? They said they were going to put a message out when it was out, and I still haven't seen one; its page on Beyond's website is also still down.

Also yay sinnoh.=)

Oh, they actually re-released the complete version? They said they were going to put a message out when it was out, and I still haven't seen one; its page on Beyond's website is also still down.

Yeah they did. It was a quiet release though. You have to look at the back of XY collection 2 at the episode number. It has to say 25 episodes. No less. It's in tiny writing.

They should have mentioned it but they haven't bothered obviously. I figured they'd be bad at updating since this isn't a first time they fixed things quietly.=/

I tend to buy alot of cartoons from them so I've become very aware of their odd habits.

I'm a bit of a perfectionist with Pokemon DVD's so I tend to keep an eye out when there's a mistake and rebuy when a fixed version happens.

Also yay sinnoh.=)

Yeah they did. It was a quiet release though. You have to look at the back of XY collection 2 at the episode number. It has to say 25 episodes. No less. It's in tiny writing.

They should have mentioned it but they haven't bothered obviously. I figured they'd be bad at updating since this isn't a first time they fixed things quietly.=/

I tend to buy alot of cartoons from them so I've become very aware of their odd habits.

I'm a bit of a perfectionist with Pokemon DVD's so I tend to keep an eye out when there's a mistake and rebuy when a fixed version happens.

Do you have any idea approximately when the fixed version was released?

Also yay sinnoh.=)

I have no idea to be honest. When I saw it and bought it, I didn't know how long the fixed version had been released. I work 5 days a week so I couldn't check every day and I did go certain weeks without checking. However I did get the fixed version around a week ago if that gives a sort of estimate.

Last edited:

Also yay sinnoh.=)

I have no idea to be honest. When I saw it and bought it, I didn't know how long the fixed version had been released. I work 5 days a week so I couldn't check every day and I did go certain weeks without checking. However I did get the fixed version around a week ago if that gives a sort of estimate.

Maybe I'll see if I can get in contact with Beyond directly. Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom