• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Little Cup Wi-Fi tournament announced: 1,000 Poké Miles to be available for participa

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Little Cup Wi-Fi tournament announced: 1,000 Poké Miles to be available for participants

The Little Cup Wi-Fi tournament has been announced. 1,000 Poké Miles will be available for participants.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Little Cup Wi-Fi tournament announced: 1,000 Poké Miles to be available for parti

WHAAAAT xD

Little Cup, that takes me way back. I haven't been playing ORAS, but I might go back to it for this.

Re: Little Cup Wi-Fi tournament announced: 1,000 Poké Miles to be available for parti

LOL THEY DIDN'T BAN SCYTHER FROM LITTLE CUP

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahem. I mean they totally banned Scyther and you shouldn't bother breeding one and using it. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go... not breed a Scyther.

LOL THEY DIDN'T BAN SCYTHER FROM LITTLE CUP

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahem. I mean they totally banned Scyther and you shouldn't bother breeding one and using it. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go... not breed a Scyther.
It's great that we can rely on you for accurate and selfless tactical advice, HiPS.

Spam whatever Smogon has banned from their LC metagame: Sneasel, Scyther, Meditite, Murkrow, Misdreavus, Swirlix, Yanma, Tangela and Gligar I think are all of them? I hear Fletching, Mienfoo and Pawniard are pretty good in LC too.

Nice to see a more interesting competition being attempted tbh.

I'm personally going to roll with an all gen 1 team for lulz:

Abra
Dratini
Scyther
Tangela
Gastly
Diglett

FEAR ME AND MY NOSTALGIA FOR MY MISPLACED YOUTH

CRANIDOS!!

I am definitely participating with Cranidos :D FINALLY.

I can whip up a Togepi and a Mudkip for this. Fear my Togepi!! >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom