• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon League to be held in Russia for the first time: Nationals to be held in Mosco

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon League to be held in Russia for the first time: Nationals to be held in Moscow on June 27

The first Pokémon League will be held in Russia this year.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon League to be held in Russia for the first time: Nationals to be held in M

In Soviet Union, Pokémon catches YOU!

Re: Pokémon League to be held in Russia for the first time: Nationals to be held in M

tnQjZd2.gif

I wonder what kind of Pokemon they use in the Motherland? I'm willing to guess Ice- and Dark-types abound...

I wonder what kind of Pokemon they use in the Motherland? I'm willing to guess Ice- and Dark-types abound...

Just remembered I interchanged FC with a Russian player and his Friend Safari was Ice-type :lol:

Peru, Colombia and Chile are holding Regionals/Nationals for the first time too. Seems like several countries are entering the world circuit this year. This is amazing, I'll try to attend and enjoy as much as I can before I become too old for this.

In Soviet Russia, Pokemon battle you!

(also, how do I make that "e" symbol? I'm on a Mac keyboard and there's no num-pad...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom