• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

178th Diamond & Pearl episode title revealed: Nyarth falls in love at first sight

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
178th Diamond & Pearl episode title revealed: Nyarth falls in love at first sight

TV Japan has revealed the 178th episode of the Pocket Monsters: Diamond & Pearl series. It is titled Goodbye Rocket-dan! Love of Nyarth!? and is set to air May 27 on TV Tokyo.

Read more on Bulbanews

Ooh, I hope Meowth stays with this mystery lover! ;A; I always felt sad that he never got that nice lady with the Paras, or that girl Meowth he met. Plus if he does stay, it means Rocket-dan is FINALLY leaving the show!

Plus if he does stay, it means Rocket-dan is FINALLY leaving the show!
Uhh, not this again. I wish people would realize nobody is leaving the anime in this episode. >_<

That's why I crossed it out, it's only wishful thinking on my part.

I don't want him to leave Team Rocket... It's just another filler episode and isn't going to happen anything important. Right?

In love? With what? A human or Pokemon? Pikachu? Leaf?

Seems like a swell episode. I love TR themed episodes.

If I'm right, Meowth will still stay with Team Rocket. Remember when he discovered his talent with ramen?

Maybe follow Pikachu and go fall in love with mustard?

Nah, but I bet that if he does "leave" he'll be back either at the end of the episode or like two episodes later.

This is interesting, it would be nice to see Meowzie again but after so many episodes having passed it is quite unlikely. They did bring back Jessiebelle so it is possible in some ways.

The chances of him falling in love with any Generation IV Pokemon just seems unlikely especially with his prior experience with Mars' Purugly on Iron Island a while back.

I am really interested in seeing what this episode has to bring, but it looks like I will be waiting yet again for it to be dubbed in English.

Now I'm wondering who he falls in love with. This episode sounds interesting and fun.

I wonder if Meowzie's going to make a comeback. When was the last time we actually saw her?

I wonder if Meowzie's going to make a comeback. When was the last time we actually saw her?
It really would be nice to see her again, as Meowth did have love for her.

The last time we saw her though was back in EP070 which was Go West Young Meowth back in 1998 when it aired in Japan.

It really would be nice to see her again, as Meowth did have love for her.

But she was a total bitch to him. He deserves better.

Also, the blurb talks about how he unexpectedly falls in love, so I'm sure it'll be someone new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom