• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia disney infinity mafia! ENDGAME: 1.0/2.0 joint win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Welcome to BadasstroperMCH and Flopjack’s Disney Infinity Mafia!

Rules:
All BMGF War Room rules apply. http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f362/war-room-rules-etiquette-138916/
Role claiming is permitted. However, name claiming is banned.
As an example, I could claim to be a dreaming god but not Batman.
Please send us a copy of all PMs, Skype convos and QTs. My Skype name is returnofMCH and Flopjack’s is Flipgbh.
You may privately claim your alliance to a few people. Public massclaiming of alliances, however, is forbidden.
The same goes for your win condition.
As the host, I reserve the right to remove, edit or add rules as I see fit.
Breaking these rules may result in a warning and/or modkill.

Mechanics:
There are three factions, each with their own win condition.
Day phases will be 48 hours long and night phases will be 24 hours long.
There will be a single nightkill that revolves between the factions.
the daykill will use the mafia voting system of [b ] vote: badasstroperMCH [/b ] (without the spaces in the brackets FYI)
The game ends when either:
-Fewer than three players remain
-The game reaches Night 8
-One of the factions achieves their win condition.

Player List
@Sword Master; killed night 1.
@HeroicPooch;
@Zexy; killed night 1
@Rabbit;
@Life;
@longhair75;
@Froakie;
@Poke Man; lynched day 1.
@The_Pikachu; lynched day 3
@jackatlasred;
@Denial;
@Kyriaki;
@Beck; subbed by @Mrs Layton; on day 2
@Maniacal Engineer;
@The Ninjaneer; lynched day 2
Sub List:
@Mrs Layton; subbed day 2

ENDGAME: 1.0 and 2.0 both won!\

We need minimum 12 players and maximum 15 to start.

We hope you enjoy the game!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: disney infinity mafia!

I'd like to join, please!

I'll join.

could you explain just what a quicktopic account is? I have never heard of this.

Thanks in advance

could you explain just what a quicktopic account is? I have never heard of this.

Thanks in advance

QuickTopic is a website that allows users to create private chat rooms where they can talk about whatever they please. Most hosts on here use the website for a conversation room where the mafia can communicate instead of doing it through private messages or other means. For this game, I assume that there will be three QuickTopics for each faction, letting teammates discuss and communicate.

The website doesn't require you to have an account (I was considered a guest for a while) but it's helpful if you have one so that you can manage your posts and QuickTopics more easily.

@longhair75; yes but you're going to need to create a quicktopic account for this.
To be honest, I think you shouldn't have said this, at least not publicly. It implies that regardless of faction, all players will be part of at least one official QT. ie each faction will have their QT. Besides, it is not compulsory to have an account, you can post as a guest (I don't suggest it, but that's the truth).

@longhair75; yes but you're going to need to create a quicktopic account for this.
To be honest, I think you shouldn't have said this, at least not publicly. It implies that regardless of faction, all players will be part of at least one official QT. ie each faction will have their QT. Besides, it is not compulsory to have an account, you can post as a guest (I don't suggest it, but that's the truth).

Zexy, I am new here, and probably needed a bit more instruction. This is not really pointing to any alignment I may have in the game. It just gave me the tools should I need them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom