• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Street Fight! ENDGAME BLUE THUGS WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexy

Quaxly Boy
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Welcome to Street Fight! This game is based on a board game I played twice with some friends in Christmas. It was a little more complicated, but it's been months and I don't remember all the details, plus it would take too much online time for it to run well that way, so I have simplified it a little.

RULES:

There are 6 players, and two teams; the Red Thugs and the Blue Thugs. Each team has three members, 2 Goons and 1 Godfather. The players aren't supposed to know who are their allies (same team) and who are their enemies (other team), with the following exception:
In the Role PM each player gets, I will reveal them their faction, if they are a Goon or a Godfather, as well as the alignment of the player before them in the list. ie player 2 will learn player 1's alignment, player 3 will learn player 2's and so on... player 1 will learn player 6's. However, if the player whose alignment you are supposed to know is the Godfather of their team, you will learn the wrong alignment instead.

At the start of the game, every player has 1x Bulletproof, and one random player gets a dagger (which one it is will be announced publicly). Said player has to stab someone with the dagger (by saying STAB: <player> in thread, yeah this is public too). If the person stabbed has a 1x Bulletproof, it will get used up. If not, they will die, and their role will be revealed (their info over another player's alignment will not be revealed though). The stabbed player gets the dagger next and picks someone to stab (even if they are dead! People can also talk even if they are dead). When all three people in a faction die, the other faction wins. Hope it isn't confusing.

NOTE: As it might get up to 11 stabs to get the game finished, you have 24 hours to pick a stab. If you don't think you can be active every day, please don't sign up, with just 6 spots it would be better if someone else took the spot. If you don't stab within 24 hours, I may have to sub you out. If you wish to save time, you can PM me messages like "If I get the dagger, stab X automatically." and I will do it in your place. A stabbed person who survived can feel free to stab someone else even if I am not around to update. If I have to reveal your Role PM though, you should wait.

You can talk anytime, whether you have the dagger or not (try to persuade people to stab the people you want to! it's not as fun if you just stab and don't talk much) and private communication for this game is not allowed. No Role PM screenshots. If you are still confused about the rules make sure to contact me!

Last but not least, make sure to keep it civil and have fun!

1. @Sword Master; - Red Godfather
2. @badasstroperMCH; - Red Goon
3. @jackatlasred; - Blue Goon
4. @HeroicPooch; - Red Goon
5. @progressforth; - Blue Godfather
6. @HumanDawn; - Blue Goon

Last edited:
Re: Street Fight!

1. @Sword Master;
2. @badasstroperMCH;
3. @jackatlasred;
4. @HeroicPooch;

I wonder if we can turn this to 4 people, 2 per team, with 3 "lives" each, rather than 6 people, 3 per team, with 2 lives each.
The amount of shots a team has to take to win is the same is the same, that being 12. If all of you agree we should start.
A little issue with this is that the team Godfathers will become a little more powerful, but this doesn't affect balance as the teams are exactly the same.
If anyone agrees we can proceed with 4 people.

I think I might want to play too. In?
Or will your plan only work with four.

You should try tagging a few of the regulars of this forum. Give it another day or so after you tag them, if not maybe you can adapt it to function with 4 as you said.
It is not nice for a host to mention people so they will sign up for their game.
That would be an idea, but now we are five players, so no need.
I think I might want to play too. In?
Or will your plan only work with four.
Yes, in.
That plan is automatically dismissed now that we are five.
If you all think that you have a friend that would like to fill the last spot, please inform them of this game.

I just read this now! Yes I'll join.

I'll now start sending out the role PMs.

I might have gotten it. Who knows.

Oops! The only person that is left to confirm is Sword Master, whose usertitle is "On vacation." and he last posted 27th July 2015 11:20 PM, my timezone.
Looks like we need a sub already...

Would the game work with just 5 to start with and then SM when he returns?
Not really. What if the first dagger RNG's to Sword Master? What if someone wants to stab Sword Master?
We should really get one more person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom