• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

2 B A Master

ManUtd22

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

It is really been a long time sense my last thread. So in this thread is new but also talk about something that too old; because it is talk8ng about one of the oldest songs in pokemon; so let's Go.

I want to talk about something 2 B A Master. Do you remember this song? I do love it; because it is so funny song. It is great when the children say: "Na Na Na" l, or when the old man say "so do you want to be a pokemon master".

It is so funny so i hope this thread make you happy

WAIT A MINUTE

Na represents Sodium on the periodic table. Sodium and Chlorine together make...

Those kids are secretly salty! We had the song all wrong!

Fun song, I agree! There is one line that sticks out to me and it's the one that says "It's all about the evolution of the Pokemon." The thing is... not all Pokemon evolve and still haven't to this day. There were even some powerful 'mons at the time that didn't need to evolve to be powerhouses. ^^; Bah! It's just one little nitpick. I like to listen to this song just for fun on my downtime. That, and the Orange Islands theme "We all live in a Pokemon World." They're my guilty pleasures in terms of US Pokemon music. :ROFLMAO: But they're fun! That's all that matters to me.

Not the best song in the CD, but it's still good and it's the most energetic one. The type rap is easily the best compared to its Japanese counterparts (Volt, Pose, Hajimari no uta...) even if it has mistakes, and I like how they use Giovanni's voice as if it was challenging Ash.
The Latin American version is awesome.

It's a good song, I like it, and it definitely gets nostalgia going.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom