• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

2 Kittens or $100,000

Choose one.

• Total voters
Heck, you could buy all the kittens you want with $100,000.

It isn't about having kittens; it's about the fact those two would die.
Personally, I don't really want more cats. But I certainly don't want them to die because of greed.

Cat burglar idea +1

I'd take neither the 2 kittens nor the $100,000.

Rather have the kittens, due to personal reasons.
Also, money can't buy you happiness, so yeah lol.

Thanks.

kittens.I love Cats in general.
I would then keep them and name one Rainpaw and the other Choroneko.

I would take the kittens. Would you like to be killed with another person just to give money to some selfish person?''There are many cats in the world so i don't care''.In this case, then if you killed a person it wouldn't matter because there are bilions of persons in the world.

Lol, your cat's gonna die 50 years before you anyway, take the cash!

I would take the money, and then I'd snag the kittens before something bad would happen to them. But if I seriously would have to choose only one, I would say the two kittens. I hate cats, but I would feel guilty choosing money over the lives of two kittens.

Use the 100K to start a charity foundation for the saving of kittens, in honor of the two who sacrificed their lives.

I'm a heartless bastard, won't give a shit about kitties. Gimme mah money!

What if the kittens had to make a decision like this? What do you think they would do?

i voted in the poll not realising the actual question, i thought the question was would you rather have 2 kittens or $100,000 and not kill two kittens

so morally i would rather let the 2 kittens live but technically i've killed them

you people are undeniably cruel :( KITTEHS FTW! you are a 100% meanie if you choose cash :(

I could use the money, but I can't, in good conscience, allow two kittens to die.

Back
Top Bottom