• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

2 years without pokemon movies

ManUtd22

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Good Morning Sir,

What do you think of pokemons movies? In this years. Pokemons did a 24 movies until now and really the i will say that mostly most of them are really bad only a few ones.

I really love victini movie so much. One of the best movies so far. The idea is so new the musics and so on. It is one of the best. I really love movie number 15 also which is about one of my best pokemons kyurem who really is the king.

Pokemon movie mew vs mwetow was very good and I really love it. The best pokemons is mewtwo and then mew. The challenge and so one. I love latias movie. I love both of latias and Bianca.

I love the girl who kissed Ash's face in movie number two. She is so cute and so lovely. She always admit Ash spirit and try her best to help him. She is such as Bianca from movie 15. Movie three is not good to much ut I like the girl who missed her father so much.

Movie 6, 7, 8, 9 10, 11,12, 13, 16, 17, 19, and 20 are not to much good. I love bokutachi no monogatary no story the movie number 21. It is different then the other.

Then the rest are really boring so for me then not having a movies for 2 years is so fine with me even If we didn't had a habit or this thing. It is different than sailor moon who release movie after few years or such as other animes who try to do movie by time.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom