• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

20 Years Later: A Somber Reunion (BullFinch and NeoMiniTails)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minako laughed before her face suddenly went serious. "Nothing I can mention here..." She frowned, eyeing the outer senshi ahead of her whom stood arrogantly at the top case, namely, Haruka and Michiru.

Setsuna and Hotaru stood next to eachother, protectively keeping their hands on an object in their purse. If it wasn't a gun, it was their henshin stick. They didn't seem nearly as on the defense as the other two, then again, they neve did.

However, the outer senshi all had the same principles.

The blonde beauty smiled and nodded. "So does she remember you yet?" she asked in a tiny whisper.

The demon frowned, sighing as his eyes twitched over to Rei sadly. "Unfortunately, no," he murmured back. "What caused her to have amnesia?"
Meanwhile, Fained and Conrad were leaning on each other, shoulders touching as one of Conrad's hands was always hovering close to his gun. "I don't like this, Fained," he whispered with a suspicious glance at Haruka and Michiru. "The pissy ones seem ready to attack." Fained hummed, nodding minutely as tiny threads of sliver bled into his green-gold irises. "I agree. Best be on edge, Con."

Minako frowned. "After the battle with Haji and your using the golden crystal to revive Rei, it was decreed Rei would have all her memories erased however, with Rei being an esper, her memories came back over time. Of course, she is still very much different than the girl we used to know. It's like they took her true essence over something stupid..." She tried to smile but her moist eyes gave way to show her true feelings.

"Usagi-chan was told that Rei-chan got into an accident as the outers knew how she'd react." She continued as she looked and saw a beautiful, more matured appearing Usagi.

The odango-styled blonde woman smiled. "Ah my friend!" She giggled and nearly knocked over Nias in her ecstasy. "Who are your friends? My name is Chiba Usagi, that man over there is named Chiba Mamoru, my husband." She didn't seem to notice the friction between his friends and her own.

Michiru and Haruka walked down te stairs, hand in hand. "Hello guest, are your names on the list?"

Nias huffed as the girl-turned-woman tumbled into him, offering her a tiny, forced smile. "The tall greasy one is Fained, and the blond's Conrad," he said, ignoring the twos annoyed shouts at the descriptions. The demon's ears went back as Michiru and Haruka came towards them, and Fained and Conrad inconspicuously crept to his side. "Well, I don't know. Why don't you ask Rei?" His voice was positively dripping with annoyance.

Rei frowned. "They're my guest. I paid for everything so yes, they are on the list." Her stern voice came forth and for a moment, Minako saw the priestess she knew.

Michiru frowned. "Rei-san, please don't get mad." She said in an overly cute voice, not matching such a mature woman, pouting her lips.

"We were just making sure they weren't causing you problems." Haruka continued her girlfriend's response as she eyed Fained, quite annoyed.

Rei turned to Nias, her eyes narrowed. "And Baka, next time---take up for yourself." Annoyed, she spoke but suddenly a smile came upon her lips upon calling him 'Idiot' and the smile widened. "Oh... That name is perfect, suits you. Is that what I called you before?"

Minako's eyes widened. "Wow, she must still think in the back of your head---you're a Baka!" She cracked up and started laughing, loud and immature laughter bursted through the glanour queen.

Ami came outside. "Being around Nias-san, Rei's memory seems to be coming back at a very fast rate. I pray it keeps going like that."

"I hope so too." Setsuna admitted.

"Eh?"

"She's lost and sad all the time now. Without her memories, she's an incomplete soul... That only desires to complete herself. Shuichi was her Nias and she knew that a human/demon was needed but chose the wrong one. Now, he's here." Hotaru answered Ami's confused state.

The demon's face transformed as he allowed himself a wide, bright grin, reminiscent of when he first met the Sailors and realized how they could become a rag-tag family of sorts. His ears picked up on the other's conversation, but he didn't focus on it, instead practically glowing as his ears twitched happily. "That is what you called me before," Nias said, voice soft and almost disbelieving. Could his priestess really get her memory back?

Rei blushed embarrassedly. "Ah, I did? Well, hope you don't mind but I will keep calling you that."

Usagi and Minako giggled. "She doesn't care if you mind. She never does." They both instantaneously spoke and both were hit on the back of their heads.

"What was that for?!"

Rei held her arms to her chest. "You're being annoying. Stop."

The three girls started arguing almost instant, well, it was mostly Rei and Usagi while Minako realized that she wasn't a match for those in a heated argument. Actually, she was sure Rei's memory was coming extremely quickly because her and the other blonde were acting more like bickering sisters than just two close friends once again.

"You're so pessimistic!"

"Usagi! You're an idiot!"

"Meanie!"

"Dumpling head!"

"No one calls me that anymore! So... So... I missed it."

Rei's eyes softened to Usagi's statement. The violet eyed girl always called her that among other things, but she missed it? The priestess smiled and hugged onto her best friend. "I missed you too."

------

The gathering had only been going on for about an hour and a half before a balding man walked in, his tall body slunched over slightly, and thin arms raised suddenly in the air.

A soft and almost child-like voice came forth from him, somehow louder than the music an reaching to the farthest corners of the ballroom. "I apologize but I've been told to stop this party. It's not safe to all be gathered here."

Rei frowned. "And why not? Is there construction that needs to be done?" Looking around, everything seemed better than fine.

"There have been over four hundred murders on our county in the last past hour and a half. Fifty of them were found in this hotel, itself. Until th police..." Blood suddenly came forth from
his mouth as he fell over and died.

The music completely stopped.

What was going on? The priestess looked around as Ami cautiously moved forward to check the man as Rei suddenly felt two very familiar auras. Haji and Jedite. Suddenly memories flashed through her mind as she pulled Ami back.

"I wanted a reunion... I wanted memories... I didn't want this."

Fear overcame her as suddenly the wall began to crumble from above and fall straight towards her.

She couldn't move. Fear paralyzed her as suddenly she could hear the crack of a whip and then felt dust fall on her shoulders.

She turned and saw Shuichi came back, holding a vine whip. "Hino-tensei, we need to leave this place."

----

ooc: Rei-tensei means Rei and everyone

Shuichi turned to Nias. "Hunter, we need to go... Before they come for you too. You're connected to this man Haji's past aren't you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom