• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

2009's Pumpkins

Dewgong Reign

Strange is Relative
Reaction score
Whatcha guys gonna do this year? Here's my visions:

PeaceSignPumpkin.jpg

Triforce_Pumpkin_by_joh_wee.png

What're you making this year?

nothing. We don't celebrate Halloween here.

I plan to make the awesome smiley into a pumpkin. I saw a picture on google images, but I cant find it.

nothing. We don't celebrate Halloween here.

[size=-100](Dial-up and awesomeness warning)[/size]
facepalm-combo.jpg

Dude, it's not implied when I posted this that it's irrelevant to someone who DOESNT CARVE FREAKING PUMPKINS.

I'm doing a Spiritomb face. Last year was a Duskullantern:
unlit:
picture.php
lit:
picture.php

That Zelda pumpkin you posted sure looks familiar :kawaii:

But to be actually on topic, I've got a lot planned for this year, and 5 done already. For Halloween, since we've got it on a Saturday and I can carve the whole weekend, I've got a video game theme planned. Something from Zelda, Final Fantasy, Phoenix Wright, Pokemon, and Mario for sure, but I should have time for a few more if I can think of them.

Well, 2 years back i did a pumpkin throwing up seeds onto the driveway... XD And last year, i did that smiley face thing thats all over 4chan. :eek:

This year... i have no idea. :eek:

I usually paint my pumpkins, and this year's no exception. I'm not 100% decided on what I want to do. I have a ton of paint and some glitter, so I was thinking something like Rainbow Fish! Like from the book. :D HOWEVER LAME. I just like fish... and, uh.

This being a pokémon forum, though, I gotta say it. Back in the RBY generation, I decided to make an Oddish pumpkin. I painted the body (with a small pumpkin), then made its leaves out of construction paper. I really liked it. :D

Back
Top Bottom