• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

2010 Pokémon World Championships details announced: Location, dates for finals reveal

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
2010 Pokémon World Championships details announced: Location, dates for finals revealed

Go-Pokémon.com, an official Pokémon site, has recently revealed a few details on the upcoming 2010 Pokémon World Championships.

Read more on Bulbanews

Booker

Reaction score
Re: 2010 Pokémon World Championships details announced: Location, dates for finals re

the ability to use legendary is bad, BAD

DerMißingno

Gutes deutsches Bier
Reaction score
Re: 2010 Pokémon World Championships details announced: Location, dates for finals re

So it's going to be an Ubers tournament then?

Lugnut

Johto!
Reaction score

Mmmm.... Hawaii. I think I need to start building a team!

Magmaster12

Reaction score

How can I figure out were the one closest to me is?

Juicy Jazzy

Reaction score

Hey what are the details for the event in Australasia and other parts of Europe, and the middle east?