• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - ENDGAME - Baroque Works Win!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Life

oh my
Reaction score
N9r6eJK.png

series and inspiration by Eiichiro Oda

Hosted by Life

The journey is picking up as the Straw Hat Pirates set sail towards Alabasta, a desert kingdom located on a summer island in Paradise, the first half of the Grand Line. After picking up multiple new crew members, the gang of pirates prepare for their battle against Baroque Works, a group of bounty hunters run by the current "hero" of Alabasta. Only the Straw Hats know what this "hero" plans to do to the Alabasta Kingdom, but will they be able to stop what's already in motion?​

Rules:

1. All BMGf + War Room rules apply. [Make sure you are familiar with the updated rules!]
  2. Roleclaiming is allowed. Necroliking + screenshots are not allowed.
  3. See "Mechanics" about nameclaiming.
  4. You are allowed one post after your death, but you may not include any information about the game in it.
  5. Be friendly and respect all your fellow players! You will get two warnings from me, and if anything happens after that you will be subbed out.
  6. Activity is key to winning! If you are not active for 72 hours (3 days) you will be subbed out ASAP. Note that posts not in the thread or posts simply stating that you will be try to be more active do not count! Adding on to this, if you only make two posts in 144 hours (6 days) you will also be subbed out. This is simply to make sure that the game is as active as can be.
  7. Day phases are 48 hours. Night phases are 24 hours.
  8. Updates will take place at 9 PM EST. (1 AM GMT) Please understand if updates are not timely; I will hopefully warn you but may not be able to let you know beforehand.
  9. Please make sure to include me in any and all PMs or QuickTopics!
  10. Don't be afraid to ask questions at any time during the game. If you're nervous then you're welcome to send me a private message!
  11. Have fun!
  12. You may not directly copy your role PM and post it in the thread or send it to another player.

Mechanics:

In this game, things work a lot differently than normal.

• There are two factions: the Straw Hat Pirates (considered the town) and Baroque Works (considered the mafia).
  • There are 8 players aligned with the Straw Hat Pirates and 8 players aligned with Baroque Works. There are no Independents.
  • All players have the same goal: for their alliance/faction to be the last one standing. If you are aligned with the Straw Hat Pirates, all players aligned with Baroque Works must die in order for you to win. If you are aligned with Baroque Works, all players aligned with the Straw Hat Pirates must die in order for you to win.
    • In the case that the last two players alive are of different factions, both players will be deemed winners.
  • There will not be a single player on either team who will have knowledge of another player's role at the start of the game.
  • There is no QuickTopic for all the mafia players, nor the town, for that matter. However, the mafia will still be able to send in a kill each night. This will be done by a certain player aligned with the mafia. This player will not be told who their teammates or enemies are, so players of any faction may be killed in the night. Whether or not this player finds out by other means is up to the information they gather. If this player dies before the game is over, the power to choose the night kill will be handed to down to another player aligned with the mafia.
    • To sum up, there are no QuickTopics for all the members of either team. There is one member of Baroque Works (the mafia) that sends in the kill. They do not have knowledge of any player's faction at the start of the game but may receive knowledge later on through playing like every other player. Players of either faction may be targeted by this player. If this player dies, another player aligned with Baroque Works will takeover.
  • Day phases shall run as they normally do unless stated otherwise in an update.
  • In the case of a tie in the votes, a no-lynch will occur. You are allowed to vote "No-Lynch", however, if that ties with votes on an actual player, that player will be lynched.
  • Upon request, I can create a QuickTopic for dead players to discuss the game. If nobody asks for there to be one, I will not make it.
  • As a recent addition to the mechanics, you will not receive a character/flavor name in your role PM. This is simply to avoid the potential risk of someone nameclaiming, and I also do not want the game to be revolved around who's who. However, the intended character will be revealed upon the death of their role.

Players:

1. @HumanDawn - Won in Endgame - Nico Robin - Dreaming Goddess
  2. @Flopunny - Lynched Day 2 - Lassoo - Goon
  3. @jackatlasred - Lynched Day 7 - Zoro - Vigilante
  4. @jokool @Sword Master - Lynched Day 4 - Luffy - Bulletproof
  5. @CrackFox - Killed Night 4 - Carue - Bus Driver
  6. @returnofmastercrazyhand - Lynched Day 3 - Usopp - Watcher
  7. @Paperhorse @Zexy @Flopunny - Won in Endgame - Crocodile - Goon + Ninja
  8. @Flashranite @Pyanda - Lynched Day 6 - Chopper - Enchanter
  9. @FinalArcadia - Killed Night 2 - Sanji - Martyr
  10. @AussieEevee - Won in Endgame - Mr. 4 - Silencer
  11. @lovandra @Archmage Dragelsnart - Won in Endgame - Daz Bones - Lynchproof
  12. @Poke Man - Lynched Day 1 - Nami - Enchantress
  13. @Midorikawa - Lynched Day 5 - Miss Merry Christmas - Tracker
  14. @Momoka @Rabbit - Won in Endgame - Bentham - Enchanter
  15. @Emolga @returnofmastercrazyhand - Killed Night 6 - Nefertari Vivi - Lightningrod
  16. @Pyanda - Killed Night 1 - Paula - Roleblocker

Substitutes:

1. @Zexy
  2. @Sword Master
  3. @Rabbit
  4. @Kyriaki
  5. @progressforth
  6. @Archmage Dragelsnart
  7. -

Phases:

Night 0
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Night 4
Day 5
Night 5
Day 6
Night 6
Day 7
Endgame

There needs to be an even number of players for the game to work, and I'd like not to drop it down to 14 players. Sign-ups will be open until all spots are filled, but spots for substitutes will always be open. I'm not expecting sign-ups to be filled quickly, but if they are please note that the game may not start for a few more days (likely not until the weekend) due to my schedule.

Last edited:
Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Sign-Ups Open!

Cool, I'll join.

Sounds interesting!

Please put me in as a sub for now. I might request to be moved in the players list later if it's not yet full by then.

OMG! Alabasta is my favorite One Piece arc! Sign me up please! :banana:

Also, I will say that there may be times that I am inactive because of IRL stuff, but if that happens, it shouldn't be for very long (maybe a day or so, depending on my work schedule).

I'll sub.

I'll sub

brings over 5832 people to sub for the game

This game sounds very interesting, but I did say Chaos was to be my last mafia game... Conflicted here....

Can you put me down as a sub for now? If this game hasn't started by the time chaos is over, I might change to player.

EDIT: Actually, question. Both teams are evenly sided in this game, but the mafia team still gets night kills... How have you balanced out the town? If it's okay to ask, of course. @Life;

Also, your avatar is awesome, Life. Just sayin'.

Sounds elaborate. In please!

This game sounds very interesting, but I did say Chaos was to be my last mafia game... Conflicted here....

Can you put me down as a sub for now? If this game hasn't started by the time chaos is over, I might change to player.

EDIT: Actually, question. Both teams are evenly sided in this game, but the mafia team still gets night kills... How have you balanced out the town? If it's okay to ask, of course. @Life;

Same like town, mafia wont know each other, at lease on the begining on the game,,

Only 1 scum from the begining that have a killing ability and the ability will pass down to other on his team if that scum is killed *in case there is a Vigi* or lynched.

I like to call this werewolf vs mafia *vs 1+ witch(es) as indept* game indeed :"3 or in this case pirate vs shicibukai (vs Smoker as imdept?),

been there, my team was lost but that was a hella fun fun game

Plus I also love One Piece

Thank you all for signing up! I'm glad we have so many delicious subs ready to eat, just in case anyone gets hungry has to be subbed out!

OMG! Alabasta is my favorite One Piece arc! Sign me up please! :banana:

It's one of my favorites as well! :~)

As lovandra said, the mafia member who sends in the kills does not know who their teammates are, thus meaning both town and mafia members can get killed. Additionally, the roles of the town were decided with the night kill in mind, so everything is [hopefully] as balanced as can be!

Thank you! I had the same avatar a while back, but evidently changed it. A handful of people told me that they really liked it, so I decided to bring it back. You should check out the full image in my signature - the artist did a great job!

You know what... I might just sub instead after all...

not really but wHY ARE THERE 6 SUBS AND 5 PLAYERS SIGNED UP

Probably because we are focusing more on other games but would like to take a shot in this later.

I'll play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom