• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

2014 World Championships winners and finalists announced: Se Jun Park and Andrew Estr

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
2014 World Championships winners and finalists announced: Se Jun Park and Andrew Estrada are ...

The 2014 TCG and VGC Pokémon World Championships took place at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. from August 15 to 17 and the winners and finalists of each division have been confirmed by the Pokémon Company International.

Read more on Bulbanews

Water Max

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
Re: 2014 World Championships winners and finalists announced: Se Jun Park and Andrew

Did many members see the Masters Division VGC Final? Se Jun Park used a very unusual Pachirisu that I think will be the Pokémon distributed at the Qualifiers next year like Arash Ommatti's Mamoswine and Ray Rizzo's Metagross distributed in previous years. If you didn't see it here a YouTube video of it in this spoiler.

[video=youtube;NOx_Qdc6bqw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOx_Qdc6bqw[/video]

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
Re: 2014 World Championships winners and finalists announced: Se Jun Park and Andrew

Did many members see the Masters Division VGC Final? Se Jun Park used a very unusual Pachirisu that I think will be the Pokémon distributed at the Qualifiers next year like Arash Ommatti's Mamoswine and Ray Rizzo's Metagross distributed in previous years.
Oh, I had completely forgotten about that. Yeah, based on the notoriety it is getting specifically, it probably will be.

Faye Scarlet

total eclipse of the heart
Reaction score

Se Jun Park more than earned his victory. I watched that video yesterday, I was amazed.