• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

2016 European National Championships dates and locations revealed: To be held in Liverpool, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
2016 European National Championships dates and locations revealed: To be held in Liverpool, ...

The dates and locations of the 2016 European National Championships in the UK, Germany and Italy have been revealed on the official Pokémon website. The UK National Championships will take place in the Exhibition Centre in Liverpool between 14 and 15 May. The German National Championships will take place in the Kongress Palais in Kassel between 21 and 22 May and the Italian National Championships will take place in the Mediolanum Forum in Assago between 11 and 12 June. Competitions for the TCG, VGC and Pokkén Tournament will all take place at these times and locations.

Continue reading...

They have changed the location for the National Championships in the UK again. I think Liverpool will take longer for me to travel to by train than Manchester which was the location for the past 2 years but it shouldn't be too much longer because some trains go directly to Liverpool while for other journeys I would need to change trains at Manchester. It should still be much quicker than Birmingham which was the original location of the UK National Championships before Manchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom