• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview 2021 Episode Previews

The Dedenne scene looks like it's from the same episode as Wikstrom's, so it's probably just a random one Gou runs into while Ash's battling.

YOOOOOOOOOOO. THINGS ARE HAPPENING.

It looks like Sobble is going to be inspired by Inteleon. Goh seems to be training it against Pikachu, so I’m guessing it probably wants to evolve after seeing it’s own evolution. I wonder who Inteleon belongs to, though. Maybe just a CoTD.

I’m happy Galarfetch’d isn’t evolving in the Geodude episode. I actually had an idea a while back about Wikstrom and Farfetch’d since Sirfetch’d is a knight, though that does make me worry that he might leave it with Wikstrom for training.

I hope Koharu catches a Galarian Ponyta since it really fits her aesthetic and I’ve been wanting her to for a while.

GROOKEY. IS. HERE.

OPAL IS HERE.

Last edited:
Chloe becoming becoming a main character?(Credits to Dephender for the translation).
SUPER IMPROVEMENT 4: KOHARU BECOMES A RESEARCH FELLOW AS WELL NOW THAT SHE GOT EIEVUI?
Koharu has gained an Eievui as her partner. And it seems that from here on, she'll be accompanying Satoshi and the others in their research as well. Will this make them a better group of researchers?!

Chloe becoming becoming a main character?(Credits to Dephender for the translation).
SUPER IMPROVEMENT 4: KOHARU BECOMES A RESEARCH FELLOW AS WELL NOW THAT SHE GOT EIEVUI?
Koharu has gained an Eievui as her partner. And it seems that from here on, she'll be accompanying Satoshi and the others in their research as well. Will this make them a better group of researchers?!

Hopefully, she gets a goal that is snap related. Would give her a real reason to travel.

Grookey! You're finally here! :D

Also, a Sobble focus episode? But it thinks Inteleon is cool? No Sobble, don't do it! Please don't evolve! Inteleon is ugly. Drizzile's not that great either. You deserve to remain a Sobble forever because you're already awesome. Please stay as a Sobble.

I will say this. If anyone likes Drizzile and/or Inteleon, that's fine. In my eyes, I just don't think those two are that good, especially compared to Sobble.

Grookey! You're finally here! :D

Also, a Sobble focus episode? But it thinks Inteleon is cool? No Sobble, don't do it! Please don't evolve! Inteleon is ugly. Drizzile's not that great either. You deserve to remain a Sobble forever because you're already awesome. Please stay as a Sobble.

I will say this. If anyone likes Drizzile and/or Inteleon, that's fine. In my eyes, I just don't think those two are that good, especially compared to Sobble.
They’ll evolve sobble to inteleon because it’s the most popular starter in Japan

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom