• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Video Games Mafia - Endgame: The Video Games have taken over the world 19/10/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Console%20Banner.png

An AussieEevee and @Zexy; production

Banner thanks to @Rainbow Cloud;​

Over the past 40 years or so, Gamers have seen a jump in the realism of their video games. Starting with the 2D video games, and rising all the way to complex 3D games, and virtual reality. But now, Gamers wishes have come true in the worst way possible... Video Games are real.

Or more specifically, their characters. Antagonists and Protagonists alike poured out of their video game consoles and computers. Free from the confines, the Antagonists are plotting to takeover the Earth, and kill or enslave us all.

Only the protagonists can stop them.

BASICS
* Characters can come from any video game released on a major platform in North America, Europe or Oceania.
* Characters have roles to suit their personality or playstyle from the game they are from.
* Character alignment matches their canon alignment (in the case of RPGs that have multiple endings)
* Players are not required to have played the game their character is from. A Wiki link will be provided in role pm if possible.

RULES
* No sharing role PM.
* No screenshots.
* Role claiming is permitted. Name claiming is not.
* No Franchise claiming.
* Include both hosts in all private communications, including PMs and quick topics.
* No sharing official QTs.
* Please remember that this is a game. Have fun.
* Voting and Night Actions lock automatically at midnight AWST (4PM GMT). Any actions received and any voting done after that time will not be counted. This will be judged in forum time. (Votes and actions at :00 count, anything after :01 does not)

PLAYERS
1. @Ches20; Modkilled day 1 Protagonist (Bomb)
2. @Pinball Wizard; Modkilled day 1 Protagonist (Mason)
3. @returnofmastercrazyhand;
4. @Midorikawa; Subbed by @RainbowSkittles; (Day 1)
5. @Sword Master; Modkilled day 1 Protagonist (Mason)
6. @TheCapsFan;
7. @BadAssGardevoir;
8. @Garthic;
9. @BlisseyandtheAquaJets;
10. @FinalArcadia; killed night 1 Protagonist (Doctor)
11. @Hessian;
12. @Pikochu; Lynched Day 3
13. @Slife;
14. @Maniacal Engineer; Lynched day 1 Antagonist
15. @Life; Killed night 2
@Zexy; @AussieEevee;

SUBS

Day Phase is 48 hours long and night is 24. Updates will come at midnight AWST (4pm GMT)

PM Request:

Remember that Zexy and I need to be included in all PMs, and please include VGM at the beginning of the subject line.

Timeline
All times in GMT+8
Night 0 (Page 3): Friday 9 October 00:00 (until Saturday 10th October 00:00) Link
Day 1 (Page 4): Saturday 10 October 00:00 (until Monday 12th October 00:00) Link
Night 1 (Page 8): Monday 12th October 00:00 (until Tuesday 13th October 00:00) Link
Day 2 (Page 10): Tuesday 13th October 00:00 (until Thursday 15th October 00:00) Link
Night 2 (Page 12): Thursday 15th October 00:00 (Until Friday 16th October 00:00) Link
Day 3 (Page 13): Friday 16th October 00:00 (Until Sunday 18th October 00:00) Link
Night 3 (Page 15): Sunday 18th October 00:00 (Until Monday 19th October 00:00) Link
End game (Page 15): Link

Last edited:
Re: Video Games Mafia - Accepting signups 29/09/2015

I would like to take on subs please.

In.

How come I didn't get a like for joining?

Thanks!

I like getting likes. I'm in!

In please.

So are we supposed to send you a character from a game? Also what do you count as a major platform? Like is vita one, or is it big consoles like PS3 and XBox?

No, I already have the characters planned... but that isn't a bad idea actually, Mido. If this one is a success, I might try another one like it in the future and do it your way. That might be fun too.

As for major game consoles... They are all in the banner up there :) Not sure if the PSP/Vita counts, but the other ones are the best selling/biggest game consoles (And the PC of course) on the market.

I'll give you an example. Sonic isn't in the game, but he is an example of the kind of character that would be attached to the town side. And he has games on at least two of those platforms.

I can't tell you much more than that, and youll have to wait until you get your role PM for more information. ALL role PMs contain a Wiki link to the character's page.

No, I already have the characters planned... but that isn't a bad idea actually, Mido. If this one is a success, I might try another one like it in the future and do it your way. That might be fun too.

As for major game consoles... They are all in the banner up there :) Not sure if the PSP/Vita counts, but the other ones are the best selling/biggest game consoles (And the PC of course) on the market.

I'll give you an example. Sonic isn't in the game, but he is an example of the kind of character that would be attached to the town side. And he has games on at least two of those platforms.

I can't tell you much more than that, and youll have to wait until you get your role PM for more information. ALL role PMs contain a Wiki link to the character's page.

You have a vita in the banner I was just confused by the basics thing. Glad that's cleared up though. I look forward to this.

The vita was added by Rainbow Cloud. I had actually just wanted the home consoles and PC, but I'm glad he added the Vita because the Vita IS the 3DSes main competitor :p

But yeah, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask. If I can answer without giving any hints towards the game, I will try.

Looks good. I'll play.

I'll sub, already playing two at the moment. If I die soon in either / they finish before this starts I'll join

Well, I guess I could give this one a try... Sign me up.

I am a bit sad that we don't get to choose our characters though, but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom