• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Assassin in the Palace: Day 3 - Selfdestruct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Floptopus

Co-ordinator of Chaos
Reaction score
This is a non-mafia game I stumbled across while scouring the MafiaScum wiki for inspiration.

Mechanics:
- There is one Princess, one Assassin and four Guards.
- The guards know the identity of their Princess, but not each other. The Princess and Assassin do not know any alignments.
- The Assassin has a one-shot kill they can use at any time during the game, including after their lynch. Once the game reaches two living players (not including the Assassin), the Assassin must shoot if they have not done so already.
- There are only day phases, which will all last 24 hours unless an extension is requested.
- Phase updates will be at 4:30 PM BST (GMT+1)
- In each day phase, someone must be lynched. Ties will result in a random decision.
- If the Assassin correctly shoots the Princess, the Assassin wins. If they fail to do so, the Princess and her Guards win.

Rules:
- All BMGF and War Room rules apply.
- There is to be no name claiming or role claiming.
- There is also to be no private communication.
- If you have read the rules, add the word Zelda in your signup post.
- You have to be active. You will be warned after 24 hours, and subbed after a further 12. I decide what counts as inactivity.
- Be civil. If the host requests a cooldown period, adhere to it.
- Ask any questions, except role-related ones, in-thread and mention me in the post.
- Have fun!

Example Role PMs:
Assassin:
Dear [Player 1], you are Lord Ganondorf.
ocarina_of_time_ganondorf__render__brawl__by_greenprincerukio-d852ptn.png

You are the Assassin. You have a one-shot kill that you can use at any time, including after your death, so long as there are at least two players alive excluding yourself. You win if you correctly shoot Princess Zelda.
Princess:
Dear [Player 2], you are Princess Zelda.
ocarina-of-time-princess-zelda.jpg

You are the Princess. Your loyal guards know your identity, but you don't know theirs. You win if you survive the Assassination Attempt.
Guard:
Dear [Players 3], You are Link.
ocarina-of-time-link.jpg

You are a Guard. You are fiercely loyal to Princess Zelda, who is [Player 2]. You win if she survives the Assassination Attempt.

Players:
1. @Sword Master; Guard, Lynched Day One
2. @Soulmaster;
3. @HumanDawn;
4. @AussieEevee;
5. @Zexy; Guard, Lynched Day Two
6. @Ches20;

Subs:
1. @TheCapsFan;

Last edited:
Re: Assassin in the Palace

The having read the rules one is annoying as there's no easy way to slip Zelda into a post.

zelda is hot

I'm in!

Zelda is the best. In.

Re: Assassin in the Palace: Night 0 - The Infiltrator Arrives

Oh I am the second person to confirm :(
Confirming.

My role, I have.

el confermo

4/6 confirmed. If ches20 and Sword Master confirm within the next few hours, we can start today.

Confirmed!

Re: Assassin in the Palace: Day 1 - Danger Approaches

Sorry, confirming.

Re: Assassin in the Palace: Day 1 - Danger Approaches

1. @Sword Master;
2. @Soulmaster;
3. @HumanDawn;
4. @AussieEevee;
6. @Ches20;

IMPORTANT
Please don't try to find out who the Assasin is!
opening post said:
The Assassin has a one-shot kill they can use at any time during the game, including after their lynch.
Guards/Princess have nothing to win from lynching the assassin, they have to make them hit wrong!
"Scumhunting" might only make it easier for the Assassin to figure out who is the Princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom