• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Christmas Mafia! ENDGAME: It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year (Town Win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinball Wizard

sure plays a mean pinball
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm looking to host my first-ever Mafia game, and with the help of Kylo Ren, aka Sword Master, I present to you Christmas Mafia! A Mafia game filled with Christmas characters from a wide array of specials.

In the interest of getting right into it, here are the rules:

All Bulbagarden/War Room rules apply.

Inactivity for three consecutive phases will lead to subbing out.

Include both hosts (Pinball Wizard and Kylo Ren) in all PMs and QTs.

Do not share Role PMs or host-created QTs. Doing so will result in a modkill. No directly quoting Role PMs either, must be paraphrased.

Role claiming and character claiming are both permitted, though again no direct quotes from role PMs, paraphrase only.

Private Message hosts your favourite Christmas movie if you are interested in signing up.

Have fun!!

And here's a quick list of game mechanics:

48-hour day phases, 24-hour night phases.

Updates will occur at 1:00 PM EST (6:00 PM GMT). Votes will lock at this time precisely regardless of whether an update has been posted or not. Any votes or actions made after 1:00 PM EST in the phase will not be counted.

---

If you need more clarification on anything, let me know as I may have left something out that should be addressed. "It's my first day", and all. But more importantly, let's get some players!

Players:
Players:

1. @Elieson Survived! - Town
2. @Zexy Lynched Day 3 - Mafia
3. @Lady Flip Survived! - Town
4. @Mathematical Enigma - subbed out for jackatlasred Killed Night 5 - Town
5. @Pikochu Survived! - Town
6. @TheCapsFan Killed Night 4 - Independent
7. @Bandido Bandera Survived! - Town
8. @dylanpiera Lynched Day 2 - Mafia
9. @Kakashi Hatake Lynched Day 5 - Town
10. @BadAssGardevoir Lynched Day 1 - Town
11. @RainbowSkittles Killed Night 2 - Independent
12. @Lord Dragelsnart Lynched Day 4 - Mafia
13. @Enzap Lynched Day 6 - Mafia
14. @Maniacal Engineer Killed Night 1 - Town
15. @Rainbow Cloud Survived! - Town

Subs:

1. @jackatlasred - subbed in for returnofMCH

Last edited:
I guss I'll join since I haven't done one of these in a little while. Oh, and I expect there to be a Santa Claus role/character or I'll feel a tad ripped off.

In! If it doesn't start before the winter break! :)

I'm looking to start it as soon as possible. Also, to many of you, yes, please make sure you read over all the rules before signing up!

Just to clarify, you are still allowed to post in-thread that you want in. :p There's just an extra task that needs to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom