• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Build-It! [ENDGAME: 13/2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvinッ

Ongo Gablogian, the art collector
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Be warned. This is the strangest weirdest idea I have ever come up with.

Welcome to...
mft9wld.jpg

Build-It Mafia!​

The builders had made it onto Sicily island, away from the plague that was spreading its way around Italy. Moving overseas to create a new life, this was the way forward.

The island was bare, and the builders would have to work to bring the island to life. To do this, they needed to find blueprints to build the buildings they needed, the people shouted, "We need a mayor! Lets create a home for him!"

"No! A Gunsmith house is most important, so we can protect ourselves from the dangers of the night!"

"Thats ridiculous! Everybody, we nees a hospital to treat our wounds!"

There was one person hosting the meeting, who the others had proclaimed to be their leader. Later, after the discussions of what to build, he was killed. There were some people who wanted to secretly become the leaders of the town, and wreak havoc.

The next day, the people woke up to find a dead body in exactly the middle of the island. Now with the priority of buildings, they also had to find the killers in their midst.

Yo, whats up guys, I'm here with a game that will (I promise) be better than my last. Now the game is pretty confusing, as will as hunting down scum, you have to build buildings to get people their roles. So everyone starts of as a builder (villager) with a vote. Blueprints are sent out randomly every now and again to certain builders.

These builders can then use said blueprint to build whatever it is, and they will get a role corresponding to the blueprint. You can only do this once, and some builders wont get any all game, to keep balance.

Complicated stuff is fun.

Le Rules:
1. All BMGf + War Room rules apply.
2. Blueprints can only be used once, and then they dissappear.
3. If you have used a blueprint and then get another, you must pass it on to someone else.
4. Announcing you have a blueprint is allowed, but you must never mention who it is being passed to.
5. Ask questions on sign up if you misunderstood.
6. To prove you read rules, put you're favourite meme into chat. Text or image w/e
7. This is a 24/24 cycle, but if this is too fast for some, it will be changed to 24/48

Thanks for joining!

Players

EDIT: I know they're many other games on right now, so this will not be starting till at least Crimbo or FE mafias are done.

Last edited:
I'll join. Here's my favorite me[this message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Last edited:
  • Staff
Dont read the rules, fine, be like that!

Jokes, I like you guys so you can have exceptions.

Theidea behind this thing is... interesting. I think I'll join this as a player even if there's another Mafia game that's still going when this one starts or something.

As for the meme, I actually have it in my current usertitle.
Well, you really need to be familiar with the meme in question to see what my usertitle has to do with it, so I present to you this wierdness:

As Elie is attempting to start their game early, I might as well announce I only really need lets say, 3 or 4 people more.

Alas, it's only been 4 days since sign ups started, so im more than happy to wait :D

A thing that's done a lot in other sites is "long weekend days".
Since people don't tend to be very active all over the weekend, any phase in the weekend gets extended.

24 hours Monday-Friday
48 hours weekend

is definitely not a bad schedule to follow, and it covers the Sabbath issue just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom