• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY109: The Master Class Trial! What Will You Do, Serena!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY109: The Master Class Trial! What Will You Do, Serena!?
Airs: February 25

Courtesy to Dephender for the title.

That doesn't give Jessie much time to get the rest of her Princess Keys, they'd better not do the "Team Rocket try to con their way into the contest" plot again

What if this isn't the ACTUAL Master Class though? Perhaps its like the beginning of the last Showcases and Serena has to begin working even harder to get there... perhaps another loss from a performance? I'm also betting this is the episode Palermo confronts Serena.

I agree with JayGames, this is probably where Serena must decide whether to continue with Satoshi or become a Kalos Queen. If it is the Master Class though,
that spoils that Serena won..

This obviously isn't the Master Class Showcase, Serena has only two keys.

This is either a Showcase or just a Serena focus episode.

That doesn't give Jessie much time to get the rest of her Princess Keys, they'd better not do the "Team Rocket try to con their way into the contest" plot again
They can easily squeeze in scenes of Jessie winning more showcases after Serena wins her third key like they did in DP.

Last edited:
I just hope the Dragonair in the broadcast data belongs to an important character...

They can easily squeeze in scenes of Jessie winning more showcases after Serena wins her third key like they did in DP.

If Nini can win two keys off screen in 8 or 9 episodes, surely Jessie can do something similar!

Though this makes me curious if XY111-113 will be the Master Class tournament... :-/

Last edited:
What if the Dragonair belongs to Palermo? Palermo gives off the vibe of a dragonair and kind of looks like one with the hair style.

Dragonair is a little underrepresented in the anime so I hope it belongs to an important character,

This can't be the Master Class already. Serena has to win 3 princess keys to enter it, doesn't she???
She needs to have 3 keys and she only has two.

Last edited:
"The Master Class Trial!" is very misleading, it probably refers to Serena's goal of trying to get into it with this Showcase; a trial to overcome.

Serena will probably lose this one though (maybe to Shauna/Nini/Jessie), and probably win the next time.

As it refers to master class , I think this episode earns her third princess key. That becomes a gateway to Master class from rookie.

Maybe we will find out what the Master Class is all about and what happens in it in this eppy?

Jessie won a key from the last Showcase so she can't really be counted out any more. Just like Tierno with the Kalos League, she's now in the running.
Whatever happens here, I'm sure it'll be interesting.

I've been thinking.. and some (or most people might not agree with me on this one) but.. what if in the Delphox broadcast episode, either Aria shows up to help Serena out with her skills and finished their battle they hadn't finished on the first time, or Serena's Braixen will evolve into Delphox, and later have a new form similar to Ash-Greninja known as "Serena-Delphox? I know, to some people, they don't like the design, and she has Sylveon , Delphox isn't advertised as much as the others are.. but I feel like even with Sylveon at her side, Serena will be having a hard time in the Master classes, and in the New year's eve special episode,as Palermo mentioned Serena lack of something as a Queen, if she's not sure what is it, Serena cant beat Aria.
Sylveon is more confident, and knowing that Fenniken was her first Pokemon, the Diancie movie first had Fenniken as part of the poster as well as the Hoopa movie having Braiken as part of the poster, both Braixen and Serena have goals of becoming Kalos queen and Serena showed this by putting a bow on Braixen's twig as a promise, what if this new Delphox form helps out Serena with the Master classes, as it will probably show off a beautiful Mystical flame, and have Sylveon and Pancham work together well?
And hey, along with Ash-Greninja, it will have people speculating if this new concept CAN apply to the Kalos starters for the final 6th Kalos game

I guess I'm thinking too much on this, and have to wait until more info on the Volcanion movie in CoroCoro for February and the official poster

A new master performer named Ameliais gonna be Serena's opponent and she has a shiny Dragonair, may be with that beauty and experiences, she will beat Serena and got her final key and wait Serena at the Master Class.
IMG_195343162864848.jpeg

I've been thinking.. and some (or most people might not agree with me on this one) but.. what if in the Delphox broadcast episode, either Aria shows up to help Serena out with her skills and finished their battle they hadn't finished on the first time, or Serena's Braixen will evolve into Delphox, and later have a new form similar to Ash-Greninja known as "Serena-Delphox? I know, to some people, they don't like the design, and she has Sylveon , Delphox isn't advertised as much as the others are.. but I feel like even with Sylveon at her side, Serena will be having a hard time in the Master classes, and in the New year's eve special episode,as Palermo mentioned Serena lack of something as a Queen, if she's not sure what is it, Serena cant beat Aria.
Sylveon is more confident, and knowing that Fenniken was her first Pokemon, the Diancie movie first had Fenniken as part of the poster as well as the Hoopa movie having Braiken as part of the poster, both Braixen and Serena have goals of becoming Kalos queen and Serena showed this by putting a bow on Braixen's twig as a promise, what if this new Delphox form helps out Serena with the Master classes, as it will probably show off a beautiful Mystical flame, and have Sylveon and Pancham work together well?
And hey, along with Ash-Greninja, it will have people speculating if this new concept CAN apply to the Kalos starters for the final 6th Kalos game

I guess I'm thinking too much on this, and have to wait until more info on the Volcanion movie in CoroCoro for February and the official poster
Serena's new opponent is a master performer named Amelia, and she uses a shiny Dragonair, I think with her team and experiences, Serena will lose this time and Amelia will win her third key wait for Serena at the Master Class. Also Parlemo will also appear and that's a sign of Serena's losing. But it is future, let's wait
IMG_195343162864848.jpeg
!!!

So like... Im not the only one to see the shiny Dragonair right... right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom