• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY111: Left and Right! The Kametete's Swaying Heart!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY111: Left and Right! The Kametete's Swaying Heart!!
Airs: March 10

I thought this episode was real. :D

Is it bad that I want Binacle to be ash's 6th Kalos mon? He already has 3 flying types, so 2 water types ain't bad. And anyway, it could be treated more of a rock type. Basically I want Binacle and to an extent Barbaracle on Ash's team, and the title could be interpreted as a capture episode.

I feel like its so opposite of Ash's current team that it's perfect for his capture

Me, I'm hoping James will catch it.

Arceus knows he's (over)due for his 2nd Pokémon...

Why is any character expected to catch Binacle when we don't even know if it's wild, nor has Binacle even been foreshadowed to be caught via merchandise. :cautious:

Why is any character expected to catch Binacle when we don't even know if it's wild, nor has Binacle even been foreshadowed to be caught via merchandise. :cautious:

Expressing a desire for it's capture and expecting it are two separate things.

Personally, I'm just excited it's finally showing up. I hope it has more personalit(ies?) than other two-headed Pokemon like say, doduo, have gotten in the past.

Me, I'm hoping James will catch it.

Arceus knows he's (over)due for his 2nd Pokémon...
It won't be a surprise if James catch it because it look like his kind of Pokémon.

This episode screams filler. Although we'll see how they pull this one off. Considering the Pokemon's design and all.

I just hope this isn't Quilladin episode 2.0. That episode was just awful.

Really? People think this is a capture episode?

Ha
XY011. Nuff said.
It won't be a surprise if James catch it because it look like his kind of Pokémon.
*cough* Manene, *cough* Chirean *cough* *sneeze* *fart* Maiika
*dies*

Praying for Kojiro to literally catch anything at this point. I think it's safe to assume his chain of grass types is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom