• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation One Mafia! [ENDGAME: 19/04]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvinッ

Ongo Gablogian, the art collector
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
KG6NrT3.jpg

20 years ago (like two days ago), the first generation of the game that blew many people away came to be. (Must have used a strong Whirlwind to blow everyone away)

Today is the day you relive the golden days, kinda. Today you fight for the title of champion. And there isnt a backstory, because uh, wynaut, oh actually, thats a future gen mon. Um... There isnt a backstory because Pidgey.

Anyway, onto the seriousness of the game. I dont have a backstory because i cant think of one for this game inparticular, so sue me. But onto the rules.

1. Have fun. The start of any successful game imho, is for everyone to have had fun while doing it.
2. Of course, follow the TWR and BMGf rules.
3. The game uses a PP system, aswell as a HP system, an evolution system, and a type effectiveness system, so if you think it's too complicated, feel free to sit out.
3.5. Elieson dies n1, ME cant die, Caps types in all caps.
4. I'll be making this a formal rule this time. A Minimum of 3 CONTENT posts are required per day phase, if you do not follow this, you will be modkilled. If you have a reason for your non postings, this will not count.
5. OC is allowed, all type of claims are allowed.
6. Phases are 48/24h format.
7. Something else will probably come here but in the mean time, have a joke. "How do you get a Pikachu onto a bus? You Pokemon!"
8. Voting works a little differently. That is all

Pokemon Wannabees
Timeline:
Day One Start

Last edited:
Interesting enough.

All in.

@jackatlasred you can't have Sturdy silly! Abilities were only introduced in gen 3!

Also, someone might've already found out something to do with the game...

@Elieson Just to clarify, are you in or not. You better be. But nah, if you dont wanna play thats ok.

you'd probably ruin the game using your op-ness at scumhunting.

Hm, you may have to put me down. This game may start during finals and I don't want to start when I'm taking finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom