• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY116: Satoshi and Alan! Gekkouga VS Mega Lizardon Once Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY116: Satsoshi and Alan! Gekkouga VS Mega Lizardon Again!!
Airs: April 21

img_next160421.jpg

Please don't be a letdown like last time! Maybe Greninja will perfect his transformation as well!

I see Greninja finally being out of that water veil, and I'd really like an explanation for this transformation. We haven't gotten one yet.

Those bracelets on Ash and Greninja. Wonder how they got them...

Like Tuoko said, I wonder what are the bracelets. AND, I don't think Ash can lose if Greninja mastered the form. Really, I don't think a mere Alain is enough for it already. In fact I can see Diantha having a hard time against Ash too in the trailer.

I hope the bracelet is some development that is actually good though. Or the gain of power is unjustified and sad. I can say that whether I like this battle or not is directly linked to the development of Ash and Greninja, if its bad, I probably will not like this episode.

If you move the video frame by frame, you can see that there's a jewel-like ball on Ash's bracelet. Perhaps it's a Mega Ring after all...

I noticed the ring around Greninja's back, but can anyone grab a frame of the bracelet Ash has? I haven't seen that once.

Pause carefully when you see Ash/Satoshi. You should see it over his right glove.. Also to note: Greninja/Gekkouga has a similar-looking bracelet on his arm.

Pause carefully when you see Ash/Satoshi. You should see it over his right glove.. Also to note: Greninja/Gekkouga has a similar-looking bracelet on his arm.
It looks pointy rather than round to me.
It looks more like the Sun Moon logo stones to me.

So Ash-Greninja is probably a mega evolution after all, or maybe a special kind of mega evolution? Nice.

I've got the screenshots and pointed out where you can see the rings. (I tried to put the pictures in spoilers but it wouldn't work. Sorry for the inconvenience.

yes210.jpg

yes10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom